Reviews for The Ivory Deity
Me chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Kyyyaaa. i love the ranting before every chap. The only thing I do not agree with is that during Inoue's training with Ishida, you said that he shunpo-ed behind her or something. Shunpo is for shinigami. Quincy's had a different name for it-at least that is how I remember..
Me chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Wow- I really like how you keep the character's personalities and I wasn't excepting to be so eager to read chapter after chapter , it's been a while since I found a good story
me chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Now THIS is interesting. And you seem to be respecting the original style pretty well. Nice job!
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Wolfkey13 chapter 24 . 9/15/2011
Well the only thing I can say is this. Its about time. Same can be said for this review as well. I had actually given up on this story cause I honestly though it had died. I am glad to find out that it hadn't though. It took you about a year to get it updated though, and about another year for me to get to this chapter. Like I said before I though this story had died but I decided to go what the heck and see if the chapter was put up, and sure enough it was. I apologize for giving up on this story but I have finally finished reading it. I give this this story a 10 of 10, most of it because of the awesome story that this was. I did drop it for the long update time but then it took me just as long to get to reading it. Now on to the sequel.

-J.L., Ninja Steve, LoDN #67

This story shall be re-added to my favorites. I apologize for deleting such a story from my list.
mystica88 chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Very nice. This was a very interesting and well written story. I liked your original character and thought you put a lot of hard work into her development. Bravo! I am wondering what has happened to the mentioned sequel? But I think this story works well as a stand alone even if I am rather curious what happens next ;)
katiegirl101199 chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I just finished reading this, it was amazing! You are by far one of the best authors I've ever read. If you wrote a sequel to this, I would definitely read it, especially based on the summary you had at the bottom of the last chapter. I think it would be wonderful. :)

You did a great job writing this, and I look forward to reading anything else you write in the future! - Especially a sequel ;) -

Kira440 chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
great story -
HanaIchi Ikari chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
Woot! Awesome story! :D

Can't wait to read 'Fading Ashes'!
Ray-nee-chan chapter 24 . 2/15/2010
omg! itz finished ! i like dis chappy i cnt wait for da squeal! keep it up and ill put u in the author's alert! :D hppy valentine day!
Valkyriav chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
i'm glad you finally got around to finishing this story. :)
Ray-nee-chan chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
dis is realy god u hve 2 finish dis! :V i really really love it ! u should update! 0-0 please and merry christmas ,
wolfsrainrules chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
OMG! YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANOTHER YEAR ARE YOU! Its the last chapter! Dont stop! *runs in circles* Updateupdateupdate! I had sugar...
Wolfkey13 chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
YAY! I have been waiting for this chapter for so long now. I was starting to think something happened. But it was awesome, the fighting, the talking, everything. The soul grabbing part was amazing and explained a lot. Well, the whole thing was awesome. 9.9 outa 10. I did that only so you have a good reason to finish this amazing story. )

- J.
Kita Kudai chapter 23 . 8/1/2009
As I look back I see how much you've improved... Almost brings a tear to my eyes. You've gotten so much better but you love your cliffhangers, torturing people as much as you can before you disappear for a while...