Reviews for Home
tinkrbell225 chapter 15 . 4/26
i love this story it made me laugh out loud and then cry had some really great lines in there too. I wish i found this story the first time i saw Sunday.
mkoepp63026 chapter 15 . 3/18
That was so good, and sad but really good. All the phasing in and out with different people from different realities was cool. Loved it all the way.
CJaMes12 chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
This story was amazing, the premise, conclusion. It was a great view on McKay's guilt and incredibly poignant, especially at the end. The dream sequence was great. Thanks!
leprechaunlass chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
WOW...what an amazing story. I was browsing around trying to find good fanfic I had not already read a zillion times. I have enjoyed a lot of your stories and so started reading/rereading all your stories. Not sure how I missed this first time around but it was a real jewel. You have captured Rodney's voice perfectly. Not too many stories explore the Rodney/Carson friendship this deeply. I think that Rodney would have felt this deeply about losing Carson and I know from expeience just how much it rts to lose someone you love and how you wuld do anything to get them was heart wrenching to read the last chapter...how hard it must have been letting go! Thanks so much for such an extra special holiday present. And thanks for all the wonderful fanfic you have written...your talent is amazing. Honestly their is a group of you all that would have put the book/tv guys to shame! I still miss the show and entire cast ...what a special group...thanks for keeping them alive for all us die hards! Have a wonderful and happy 2014!
G.E Waldo chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Fabulous story. Just thought I'd say it. :)
ladygris chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
What an opening chapter!

I started reading this story because I've recently become fascinated with Dr. Carson Beckett. And this first chapter is enough to have me wondering what on. . . well, not-Earth is going on! :D
ladygris chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
An excellent story. I personally find McKay difficult to write, so I enjoyed this look into what he might have struggled with when faced with losing Carson. Great work!
Infinitechange chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
Very awesome story!
Andriabow chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Great job with this wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Zirra Nova chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Excellent!

I absolutely love the ending...and all the chaos in the middle was brilliantly done.

The way it started was perfect, and everyone's reactions were right on. Excellent story...83

~Zirra
lilawonder chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
I loved this whole story but the last scene was sheer perfection!

Melissa
Aelfgyfu chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
Thanks for a wonderful ending. I hadn't thought about the device being like the Ancient shield, but it makes sense that it would be. Rodney scarcely *believes* in things that work based on desires, so I can well believe it wouldn't consciously occur to him that he could just will it to reset.

I loved the characterizations. Rodney and Carson were always my favorites, and I'm very glad to see them together again. The AU Carson sounds very much like our Carson (and must be used to dealing with a Rodney very like our Rodney). But *all* the characters are well-drawn, even those we see only briefly, like Sam.

By the last few chapters I couldn't stop to post a review if I wanted; I just had to keep reading. Excellent pacing, wonderful plot—I'm surprised you could post it in pars. I'd have had to go through and revise many times to get anywhere near the coherence you have.

Thanks for a wonderful story. I'm really glad Rodney can look in on Carson, at least.
Aelfgyfu chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
*“You almost blew yourself up.”

“Yes, well, it happens sometimes.”*

So very true to the characters!

Rodney's dream about dragging people back from alternate universes is heartbreaking.
Aelfgyfu chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
*Sheppard looked at him as if he’d just announced teatime with the Mad Hatter. “I haven’t heard any fighting.”

McKay gestured to the laptops. “He highlights one of my equations. I put his in italics. He underlines mine and makes a rude note in Czech. I highlight his in red and comment in all caps that he —”*

Brilliant.
Aelfgyfu chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
You have totally sucked me in! I wanted to tell you before I get to the end. The story is really compelling (and I wish I could read it all in one go, but too much going on here; with luck, I'll finish tonight).

One minor nitpick: I know a few doctors still recommend paper bags for hyperventilation, but most seem now to think that the risk outweighs the benefits. Patients with breathing or heart problems can die that way (and have died, in a few cases). If Rodney really does have allergies bad enough to interfere with his breathing, I would think Carson wouldn't want to risk it. Very minor, but it threw me out of the story. (Not enough to make me stop at that chapter, obviously!)

Looking forward the rest! The characters seem so real, and Carson's reaction to Ronon totally surprised me; I hadn't seen that coming.