Reviews for Don't like what you're kickin', son
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Holy shit.

That was the best fanfic I've ever read. Ever. Holy fuck.

Really, you're fantastically talented and this is fucking fantastic.

Did I mention that I really loved this?

Because I do.
Supernaturalfan1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love supernatural
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Another extraordinary story. I've actually run out of words to describe the effect it had on me, suffice to say that my mind was blown.
Ridea chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was really good. I enjoyed the premise and Dean's panic and how the girl just stayed. It seems funny that she sounded like God and Dean slept with her...the whole rain thing though makes me wonder who distracted her long enough last time ;)

I look forward to more of your work.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Should have made you a favorite author while I was at it. This was stunning. The eyelashes - that was like a knife. You nailed him. Ashamed when he shouldn't have been. And Sam hiding him - brilliant. I may end up favoriting everything eventually. I'm sure you won't mind.

Phoebe
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this. You nailed the boys voices. Dean's angst over what people thought of him, and his inability to deal with it really got to me. I've added this to my favorite stories list. Thanks!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Cool idea. Really enjoyed this
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was cool. Really enjoyed this.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
There you are! Thought I'd have to finally go track you down on LJ. This piece was wonderful, as usual-all the little discomforts and the inescapabilities, the memories and explanations, what Sam did for him to keep him safe. Just terrific. Glad to see it here!