Reviews for Learning to Fall
jennipher chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
-gasp- You write Twilight too? Your freaking awesome!

(it was really good!)
Badr chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Quite prettily done; I like the idea of being absorbed into wind and sky. I'll be watching for updates.
MysticStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I really like this. It's nice to see a little bit of what Esme might've been like back then. Good job!
MysticStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh, I like this a lot too! Again, you're very gifted. But, again, remember the time period. People will be confused if the characters are in a different time period than the readers are expecting.

Nonetheless, I like this story very much.
xxtwilight chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Awesome! In my opinion, Esme and Carlisle are the best couple... both are such interesting characters and have redeeming qualities.

I started an EsmeCarlisle story much like this, with Esme's background, etc. Yours is great! I'll be checking back.
iwish1986 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
love it, keep it coming!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Great beginning...GOod Story! YAYNESS!
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I love Esme very much. I can't wait to read more of your story as the dynamic between Carlisle and Esme is one that I enjoy reading about. I can only imagine the sort of pain Esme was going through that led her to this point. It's interesting that you decided to have her husband dying in the war...so many people want to turn him into a cad. I think I like this much better, mostly because I would like to think that someone like Esme would have better taste than that.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Ahh, I love reading stories involving Esme. This was very good- I love the style that you write in, and the words you use- and really, how you use those words- they make this seem much more real than a story should be allowed! Can't wait to read more.
BlueAqua chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
you.

have.

to.

write.

MORE.

no if's and's or but's about it!
iwish1986 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
beautiful. I like your writing style.
sometimesicheat chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Very very well written. So beautifully descriptive. Love it and can't wait for the next
Starlitexoxo chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was really good. I don't normally like background stories on the Twilight characters, but I really like this. It seemed like it could actually be exactly what happened. Keep going!