Reviews for Mother Bee
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is a kicking story! Thank you for writing this!
Bumblebee Fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh My God, this story was awesome, Bumblebee is my favorite Autobot, hence my name, , I thought this story was absolutely hilarious! Bumblebee is so funny and too over-protective. I'm glad Bumblebee forgave Sam and I think the ending was well-done.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I feel so bad for Sam!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this is far too much like being put in one of those bubbles. Far far too restrictive parenting, its this that makes people rebel just as much as if theres not enough restrictions. Very glad on how it ended and I can practically feel the frustration Sam gives off in this. I was half expecting Sam to succeed with Optimus, in getting him to do something about it or in loosing it to Bee and exclaiming that he felt like a well protected pet...but your way works very well too. Not sure why you used 'mother hen' instead of 'mother bee' though.
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Cute story.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
lol ... love the sun cream!
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
CUTE! Mother Hen bee!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story! Are you going to continue this story? you really should. Anyway, this is a really great story and I enjoyed reading it!
RuneNeko chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hehehe, this was soo cute! Hehehe, that was awesome, I've heard of several different things being mother hens, but Bumblebee? Wow. I loved it, keep up the awesome work!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aww! That was great! I can just imagine Bumblebee being protective over his charge and Sam getting annoyed with Bee's over-protectiveness. They have such a sweet relationship.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Cute! I really liked this!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Aww. That was cute!
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
lol - poor sam. protective is good, but this was way over the "normal" thing ;)

i am glad, the two worked it out :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
An Cailin Rua chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Heh, this is an interesting and rather realistic aspect to what would probably occur in any relationship between an autobot and a human, especially one so protective as Bee. The illogic of humans they would doubtless find pretty frustrating, as well as our propensity towards doing things that are self-destructive (alcohol? But that's poisonous to humans! And smoking? Why would they ever do this to themselves?) But most of all the short lifespan of a human would be the most frustrating of all, and I can totally see Bee taking any and all measures possible to make Sam's life as long as possible. Nice job!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Best intentions and all that ) Very sweet story!