Reviews for Get a Date with Danny Phantom
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
You never stop surprising me XD All of youe stories are awesome, including this one!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
YES YES YES ( DANNY IS STILL SO CLUELESS) ;D
Miasaki chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
O_o wow. You and No1butjoe are so talented! I wish I could create fluff like u guys do! but min pretty much sucks. Here's an example.

A lone spotlight switched on after the introduction MP left the stage, and a lovely girl stepped onto the stage. He could not supress a gasp. She was beautiful. Her face shone, especially her eyes, and her dark hair accented the black and red dress perfectly. He then noticed that she saw him, with his eyes staring widely at her.

He didn't even notice that his appetizer had arrived. As she paused for a break, he realised, with some commenting from a waiter, that both courses had arrived. He quickly finished his food, almost never taking his eye off the girl on stage. He politly refused dessert, and just as he was getting up to leave, and the song was ending, she... winked at him. He realized it was a plea for him to stay, so he made his way to the men's room, into a stall and called into his rather ostentatious 'ring'-phone. His bodyguard, Ramon, answered in the middle of the first ring.
Miasaki chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Chapter 2... still invisobill?

also, GO BLACKMAIL! Go for it, Tuck!
4kitty101 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
I LUVED IT!
Caramel Crazy chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Aw... That was such a fluffy story! Well-written.
Miko in training chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Thats great! well worth the wait! :D
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
Nice! So is it completed? Doesn't seem so...
White Artemis chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
wow! you did do justice in the story! great!
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Aw...they're so sweet together!
Kicon chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Aww! Adowable!

~Kicon
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Aww great ending.
charmed-seconds chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
OMG! Love this story, umm i have an idea but i can't really type since i have my own fanfics to start and finish, but here is my idea maybe have danny go out with someone since he is continuing the get a date w/ danny phantom since sam didn't say sry to him yet.
JennyPenny1014 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
I honestly don't know what to tell you. I had no idea where you were going with the story. If I have any insperations in school today, or any other day for that matter, ill pm you right away. I hope that you get some insperation soon!

*JennyPenny1014*
ghostanimal chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
It's ok. I have a HUGE Writer's block as well. I'll pm something 2 u once I think of an idea.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »