Reviews for Into the Crowd
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
haha and they left their girls all alone the poor kids and what about those chidren
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is a nice story. I wish they didn't have to die.
lucy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Fantastic! I like the stories about the Lupins and Teddy (older than for about four...). More chapters... more stories...please! ;)
Darci the Thespian chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Really good story!
Hazel Wolfe Mars Lupin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
great chapter update soon plz
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this is the way dh should have ended... i still cant believe they're dead... love it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Really neat story. Like the idea of Remus and Tonks having more children. Glad one of them was not a Metamorphagus. Glad Harry and family were there to see Teddy off. Glad Remus is teaching again.
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love this story its so cute!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I loved it!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
aw~!

if only
Lils chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nice story. I really liked it.
Roch0ester chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I loved how you expounded more on the Lupin familiy. Teddy is so sweet! Most kids would be embarassed and look away. That was really sweet writing! Keep it up!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Right, I am very, very odd. Why? Because I just cried at that...

It is just because the ideas of Remus and Tonks not dying, and having a wonderful family, and still being so utterly, adorably in love and the story being so happy and fluffy (sort of) it just made me cry...

Anyway, back to the fanfiction. This may be one of my favourite stories ever. The girls just talking about Remus and Tonks were hilarious, and I agree that he is handsome -

But this is just fantastic, the humor was spot-on and I just loved it. It was so darn perfect ]
tamara72 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Any story with the Lupins alive and raising their family is great. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
TheOfficalGleek chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
when are you adding more are you adding more?please