Reviews for Silent Whisper
Girasol93 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
OK I started redaing this today and so far it is very good- well written and suspenceful I guess. I like some of the characters and their bios and person. I've only begun this story so I'll let you know if it's good or not...of course it will right?
Not at home chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
it's been a while...

I like the direction the story is going, but some parts of the execution still seem a little out of place. I can completely understand how Kaufmann got into the story, but there's something about his introduction that just seems...a little messy...just not flowing right.

And I know you like using present tense, but sometimes it just looks inconsistent when you switch between that and past tense in the same sentence. ("Wallace looks back outside, he watched a man in a blue trench coat walk by...")

Nonetheless, you still stick well enough to a Silent Hill plot thingy...especially incorporating the "Monsters they look like monsters to you" element.
RezRagnarok chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Its good to see this story up and running again! And I like how you added 3:33 in there. I hope no one sees themselves in a tub of blood like in the game.

Although this IS silent hill, so anything is possible.

And was that Walter in the end? I only know of one guy who walks around in blue coats. (bloodstained too...but I always like to think its ketchup.)

I can't wait for the next chapter! I want to know what happens to everyone!
RezRagnarok chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Aw, I loved it! Although poor Albel may not be to happy, oh well.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! Is Walter really out to kill them, or is it only Albel? In which case, I hope she can run fast.
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Wow... The story is getting thrilled! Now I'm excited to read the next chapter!
Not at home chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
I like where the story is heading, but your writing style seems to automatically assume the reader has a good knowledge of the games already. That's not a problem for me, but a bit more detail applied in a few places wouldn't hurt.

Still, I like the detail that is included.
Not at home chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
I like it. Wondering what you're going ot do with Yokai, she seems like she could bring up an interesting plotline.
RezRagnarok chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Walter showed up! XD I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alexa chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Its great!
Not at home chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Aren't third-person narration fics typically written entirely in past tense, rather than a mixture of that and present tense?

I'm sorry, but it adds a touch of confusion and incoherence to an otherwise compelling story.
Dark Dementium chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
VERY good read for me! The plot was really laid out well! Love it, and I will continue to read more, so update soon!

DD
Keelie T chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I usually don't read these types of fan fic's, but I saw this one and thought I'd check it out. And let me tell ya...

IT IS AWESOME! I love it! It really is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next. I have never seen Silent Hill, but now that you told your readers all of that info. about it, I think I'm starting to understand more about it. This story is really good! Update SOON!

Keelie
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
I like your story! When the students came to Silent Hill, I bet they will see their darkest nightmares...
RezRagnarok chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Are you going to include any of the other characters from the games? Such as Walter or James? Albel might know who Walter was because she went to the orphanage. (she never knew him only heard stories)

I like how the plot is coming along!
Not at home chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
I see some character development, but I don't see that much detail in the story just yet. Some more details into Jonas and Abel's argument, for example, might be nice. Otherwise it seems to be going well.