Reviews for The Road Taken
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great Story! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really good story! Love it!
Anatomy Melancholia chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved everything about this except for Sam's decision to marry Cam. That felt a little out of character for her. But I ship it anyway so it's by no means a deal-breaker, particularly when you actually have Sam *address* all those annoying things about Cam's role on SG-1. So. Awesome. I like that their relationship changes and that she's frustrated by him, but that there's affection underlying it all.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is absolutely amazing! I love their backstory and how they've known each other for years. I like that they sort of kept touch throughout too - it wasn't suddenly 10 years later or anything. I also adored the part where Cam was talking to the empty room and asked Sam to marry him! I about died from emotion there! I thought it was great too that Vala overheard. Love that they eloped and that the General knew what they were doing. I just absolutely adored this fic. Nice job! :)
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I could not stop reading.. great story.. great way to spend my evening and early morning hours!
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
wow! You had me glued to my screen for almost 2 hours! At first I didn't see the story was THAT long and after starting it I couldn't stop... Great writing! Loved it!
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I LOVED it! I have never seen such good piece written about Carter and Cameron, and I enjoyed it imensly. I like the way portrayed them, very realistic and sweet.

Is there any chance that you'd continue this?
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love it, fantastic job! Thats the first Cam/Sam I've read, and I greatly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more :-D well done
aries03 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
very well written. i really liked it, although i wouldn't have minded a little more written about their honeymoon. You have the whole story leading up to their relationship, and then it just seems to abruptly end. Oh well. Still really good.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Fantastic story. It's so rare to read a good Sam/Cameron saga that dates back to pre-stargate years. It was a pleasure to read. If you enjoy the pairing I suggest you check out 'Recovering the Sattelites' and 'The Christmas Series' by the same author. That's another fantastic saga.

Thanks for posting it.

TTFN,

Liz
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love it!. I had no idea what I was getting myself into reading this late at night, but I'm sure glad I took on the challenge. I love how you established their relationship before the time they actually met, and kept it somewhat platonic for most of the story. The gradual build of their personal situtations and on their relationship was what kept me reading until 2:30 in the morning.

I think you got the characters pretty much spot on and it's always great to see it translated well from the TV screen to the computer screen. This is definitely going into my favourite stories. Great job!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Fantastic story, you really made the characters come alive. I'm still working my way through the season 2 DVDs so reading your fic is pretty much my introduction to LtColonel Mitchell. If the character in the show is as well written and layered as the character in your fic then the last seasons of SG-1 are going to be great. I really liked how the story was not only about Sam and Cam getting together, but about the way they changed and grew over the years. I was also impressed with your knowledge of the military side of the story. I'm guessing you've served but if not then your research was top notch. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
EmiliaGalotti chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hm, I wanted to write you right away but the story needed a bit to sink in, so to speak. I liked it, your writing is really good and I could so picture every single scene, I really enjoyed reading your story. The character development and the beautiful insights, just awesome. And I can't even thank you appropriately because I know just how much work it is to write such a well-written, realistic and overall beautiful story.

I will definitely reread it when it feels right. And although I am a S/J shipper from the very beginning, I had absolutely no difficulties reading this story because you described their relationship, their friendship and every from the start and it felt right to me.

Thank you.

Emilia
MissSunnyGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
keep up more chapter of this story.
babylil chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow, this is fantastic! I love Sam/Cam backstory, and it's great how well you laid our their history and built up their relationship to the point where it actually made sense for them to randomly elope! Loved it :)