Reviews for JOH: Armageddon
Berserker chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I'm loving the series but I hope you will come back to this story and finish it soon because it's getting really good.

Just an FYI, the planet that Darksied rules over is acutally spelled Apokalips, just so you're aware and for future reference, not a jab at you.

Keep up the good writing and hopefully the muses will smile upon you.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well finally done, the end of your posted JOH series, it was good but I am knda missing thos uberchapters/oneshots you did during the earlier posts.
Selias chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Found this series earlier yesterday, and it's freaking awesome. Hope your muse hits you with some inspiration and you continue it sometime!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
series
TTrunks chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Cool, please post more soon. I have enjoyed your series, i think I read it before, but this newest volume or story or whatever is interesting. I honestly am hoping for a Xander/Buffy relationship but I can understand why your not doing it as well.

I think Xander should talk to Kyle about his and Jade's thing, mostly because surely he'd know that anything like that would come to bite him later on. Also emerald should be talked about. I can also understand though if your saving it.

What I really REALLY would like to see would be your frankin universes take on Blackest night.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
(poke) (poke)

Like the series, hope to see more in the future.
Blackfang1983 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
love the joh series
QundraDraconum chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love your JOH series. Well written and fun. Good superhero crossovers are hard to come by. I hope you continue it when you can.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
cool so far
LycoX chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
wow.. I certainly have to say you've created one hell of a universe. Sucks that Jade and Xander may not get together. Although.. I'm kinda hopin' they do. And I wonder who will win in the Risk/Buffy match.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Love this.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
good
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Great job on the first chapter, I'm hoping the rest is just as good.