Reviews for I Will Hurt You
Loved it!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
uhhhh, this was good!
mngrue chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Great fic. You did a really good job with this one.
Lexy chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Sammy * hugging himg tightly* don't ever think that you are a bad person , you're a good person who got the shitty end of the stick with growing up a hunter and everything else, but don't ever think you're a bad person, just look at all the people whose lives you've saved over the years. And how you, unlike most people, genuinely care about the people you encounter whether you've known them for 5 minutes , 5 days , or 5 years or for your whole life , you are one of the most genuinely kind and compassionate people that I know of.

And Dean, * pulling him into the hug too * you are not nor could you ever be a monster. You could drink less yea , and ocassionally you've got a bit of a temper , but you're still a good person , look at all the people who have you and Sam to thank for the fact that they are still alive! And you are honestly , though a bit overprotective, one wonderful brother. Seriously it seems like yea you and Sam argue and get mad at eachother but you love eachother so much
Lexy chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Dean, you should know by now how stubborn Sam can be when he's got his heart set on something , and in this case that something is helping Josh ( the little boy) move on to somewhere hopefully better. Dean , Sam has a "big heart" he is one of those people that he could have just met you but if you need help and he can help then he'll do what he can , and helping this boys spirit is no exception. The only thin you can do now is sit back and try to be as supportive of him and as helpful as you can be.

And Sam * hugging him tight* hey... Sammy , I get what you're doing and why , but please, just do me one tiny favor please, be careful , I don't want to see you end up like Joshua jr. and I'm sure that Dean couldn't live with "hunting" and not having you around , he loves you too much to be able to cope with your death, he's too stubborn to admit it but you're the most important thing in his life , you are what keeps him fighting the good fight. Why do you think he reacts the way he does when you get hurt, it's because he thinks he failed you, he thinks that if you got hurt that he failed his " duty " as your older brother and as the only family you have left, to protect you.
Lexy chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
I wonder if Josh's powers started manifestig and that's why dearest daddy became Daddy Dearest?
Lexy chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Sam , ... Sammy, hey look at me here Sam, please. * hugging Sam* hey, you matter , really you do, you matter to more people than you seem to realize. Even though they may not know your real name, you matter to all of those innocent people you've saved. You matter to Dean and Bobby, Ellen, Jo, and even Cas and so many other people. And you matter to every single person that you will save yet, you are not unimportant, you are not someone to just be forgotten, and even though it doesn't matter because in the grand scheme of things I'm nobody, you matter to me. Just don't give up yet , Sam, you are one of the few people that though their own life might not be all that "great" they still continually try to help others, because Sam , you are one of the kindest, most genuinely caring people I have ever met
Lexy chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
:( Oh...Sammy , poor dear. * hugging him carefully* hey , it'll be alright , I'm not gonna let you get hurt any more, I couldn't help before but I agree with Dean. No one is killing you ghost, demon, monster or otherwise , I'm not letting them lay another finger on you, you've both dealt with enough shit in your lives, you deserve something good once in a while whether or not you think so.
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Except for that Dean if you were is Sam' place you'd probally try to save the kid too, think about it Dean, Sammy feels akin to the kid
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Sammy , pay attention. Don't get hurt again please
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Hmm , what the hell ghost? What is your problem with Sammy ? :/ poor Sammy * grabbing ice and handing it to Sam* here , this ought to help some * carefully hugging him*
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
love how u set this story up. Amazing details on contiel coffee sludge i take that comes from personal experiance?
Sonyama chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
poor sammy

so hurt
soniama chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
interesting history
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Very interesting and well-written. Nice work! :)