Reviews for Resonance Remix
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
holy wow soundwave is a master of the twisted isnt he. Great story.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Weird but good story
Doctor Pharma chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That...that was...*Giggle-snot and blush.* Hot~!
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Yikes, Soundwave is creepy and manipulative - pretty much what the devil is, no? Raping Starscream's mind until it can no longer be healed. Yikes. Makes me wonder what would happen if Starscream was captured by the Autobots and Blaster happens to witness the mental shards of Star's shattered mind. No doubt Blaster would know exactly what happened to Star... Man, would Prime and Blaster be honour bound to try and help Starscream? A total drama of its own. I hope someone out there, if not you, will get inspired by this story and create another.
Onyx17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, this was such a great story! I love your manipulative Soundwave and psycho Starscream; the description of his mind was seriously chilling as well! Great job ;D
Shail666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow, that was great. I adored the twist you put onto Starscream's mentality; multiple personalities was a very interesting way to go, and you wrote it well!

Soundwave is especially sadistic and cruel in this story, which is right in character so many kudos! Great job, loved it.
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
wow. That's... dark. and a good mind triller.

and It's all... twisted.

wow. that's a I can say. wow.
MeowthTwo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was wonderful I never knew the first words when did that song for my Christmas story but i recognise the rest and i'm really glad the Autobots and humans don't know this story while they're doing that dance. Very evil crafty soundwave!
Tugera chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha, my two most favorite characters! -muchs the best pairing everr, in my opion..-

I love you! XDD

And.. I can't believe you used that song.. and it makes such since~! XD

Poor Starscream...
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Soundwave can be so very twisted... this is one wicked, wicked thriller...
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was well written, but VERY sad! Poor Starscream!
Atalan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
THis is ever so clever, and really creepy.
Juana la Cliker-Rooster chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this one was freaky. i liked how you explored into starscream's mind. i've been interested in seeing how he thinks, and the idea of soundwave collecting "shards" of his mind is really interesting. you could probably go further into detail with this, if you choose to do so. but for now, this is one of those pyschological freaky stories that is very well-written. nice work.
Systemscrash chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This story is a wonderful peek into Soundwave's skewed mental health too! No matter WHAT he thinks, he's still pretty twisted himself...

Not to mention it's one of the few fics that I've ever read that has made a convincing and in character picture of a person with multiple personalities.

D
DimensionDoor chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was pretty stunning, but having "the time warp" in little chunks rather distracted from the tone.

Ignoring that, this was fantastic.