Reviews for Chicken?
connollyt chapter 1 . 6/3
Loved this story! Good thing I didn't have anything to drink at the time. ...
ateam123 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
That was so funny. Made my day!
ChristinaS chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Absolutely fantastic! That was so funny. Thank you very much!
ChristinaS chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Fantastic! When I lived on the NATO base in Iceland, there were these dainty philapina women who cooked at the lunch counter. They could barely over the glass divide. When you walked up, they would scream, "OMA LE TAY?! OMA LE TAY!?" The entire transaction was a screaming match. Great omelets, fond memories :)
ChristinaS chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Oh My God that was soooo funny. Talk about turning the tables! Well done
aruvqan chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
ROFL - torn between offering my services and asking to watch ... how like a guy )
jules3677 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Most amusing story. You and your contributors have a vivid imagination. Need the laugh today. Thankyou.
melyons chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
That was hysterical.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Stephanie you must have taken a STUPID PILL this morning!
Gardenbloomz chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
This is exactly what I need to read after what I just read. It was very dark and really made me sad. Two chapters into this and I already feel much better!
MomofPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Love this! Had me laughing from start to finish!
WizardsWoman chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Too funny! I loved it!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Poor Steph - she really doesn't stand a chance, does she - perhaps she needs the help of her Grandmother?
PS the lady who does my manicures is that neck of the woods and speaks the same way as Mai and I can't understand her either - that said, she's brilliant!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Ranger has five older sisters - why didn't Steph think of that?! Gah!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Just found this one. What a hoot!
Great writing style - but most men are proud of their burping (well, at least until they grow up!) so not much of a challenge for Ranger but I loved the visual - thanks for sharing