Reviews for Chicken?
ateam123 chapter 7 . 11/24
That was so funny. Made my day!
ChristinaS chapter 7 . 9/13
Absolutely fantastic! That was so funny. Thank you very much!
ChristinaS chapter 3 . 9/13
Fantastic! When I lived on the NATO base in Iceland, there were these dainty philapina women who cooked at the lunch counter. They could barely over the glass divide. When you walked up, they would scream, "OMA LE TAY?! OMA LE TAY!?" The entire transaction was a screaming match. Great omelets, fond memories :)
ChristinaS chapter 2 . 9/13
Oh My God that was soooo funny. Talk about turning the tables! Well done
aruvqan chapter 1 . 7/22
ROFL - torn between offering my services and asking to watch ... how like a guy )
jules3677 chapter 7 . 5/17
Most amusing story. You and your contributors have a vivid imagination. Need the laugh today. Thankyou.
melyons chapter 2 . 5/13
That was hysterical.
Stephanie you must have taken a STUPID PILL this morning!
Gardenbloomz chapter 2 . 5/5
This is exactly what I need to read after what I just read. It was very dark and really made me sad. Two chapters into this and I already feel much better!
MomofPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/1
Love this! Had me laughing from start to finish!
WizardsWoman chapter 7 . 4/14
Too funny! I loved it!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 3 . 1/1
Poor Steph - she really doesn't stand a chance, does she - perhaps she needs the help of her Grandmother?
PS the lady who does my manicures is that neck of the woods and speaks the same way as Mai and I can't understand her either - that said, she's brilliant!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 2 . 1/1
Ranger has five older sisters - why didn't Steph think of that?! Gah!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 1/1
Just found this one. What a hoot!
Great writing style - but most men are proud of their burping (well, at least until they grow up!) so not much of a challenge for Ranger but I loved the visual - thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Thanks for the story. Totally entertaining.