Reviews for Doctor's Appointment
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Nice oneshot. :)

I like how Spinoza went from seeing it as a research chance to wanting to see them grow up pretty much as soon as he met Luke. Of course, who could resist someone as cute as Luke?
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really like the character interaction, sentence structure, and word choice. Well written and creative.
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 1/19/2008

Oh my gosh, this was just too adorable! I loved Spinoza's mindset over the entire thing, and how little Luke clung to Asch was just too cute!

Susanne and Duke Fabre (wait ... do we ever get to know the Duke's first name?) were love, too.
Egg chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
...that was absolutely fantastic. There...are no words.

One of the few times I've loved the characterization of Susanne and Fabre; and Luke and Asch's interaction- CUTE. Plus, SPINOZA? Fabulous.

This is wonderful! I look forward to more. :D
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Normally, I'm opposed to anything containing Spinoza, the vile man. BUT, you've done wonderful work with his character within this piece-that is, like, AMAZINGLY great work considering the character; so much so that it actually kept my thoughts for many hours after reading it for the first time.

Well, not only that, but to read a great fic within the ToA fandom nowadays is like finding the needle in a haystack extending twelve country miles. XP (Of course, that's only my opinion.)

Anyway, I'm slightly confused, however... The other reviewers say it's a oneshot, while at the same time this isn't labeled "Complete". Well, which is it? Will you continue this into a look into how the boys would grow up and affect one another, or will that be left up to the readers to decide?

Find out next time on...!

Damn, too much for me...

Great work. It's a fav.

::adds to favs::
Charisse chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hi again! Hope you don't mind me reviewing but I love this one shot a lot; as much as I love Reflections. You've captured Spinoza's feelings excelently and his resolve at the end of the story was great. Luke was especially adorable in this, clinging to Asch and hiding from the scary doctor as if scary doctors eat little replicas. More of these one shots would be truly welcomed by this girl!
ladynadiad chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
So cute, and Luke is absolutely adorable and Asch is so adorably protective of him.
kayter chapter 1 . 11/9/2007