Reviews for TMNT: Hero
SolitaryMovement chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
O.O Oh...I'm hooked. I hope you continue with this! _ That's all I'll say, don't want to ramble. I'll be on the look out! Ta! _
Dierdre chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
*Sighs happily* Excellently written as always, chica. Frankie is a very realistic and sympathetic character, who truthfully reminds me a lot of myself when I was young. It's not easy growing up as a person of alternate sexuality, no matter where you're from. Couple that with a weight problem and lots of teenage awkwardness... and you've got a potent cocktail of misery that's hard as hell to swallow. Poor chico. Like Donny's Boy, all I wanna do is give him a hug.

And the glimpse of Raph as a youngster has got me truly excited about where this fic is going. It'll be interesting to see how he is both similar and different than his older self, as well as how he and Frankie's friendship/possibly-something-more will develop. As your SS comment indicated, there will be problems between Raph and his family, so I look forward to seeing how those will play out. *Bites nails in anticipation*

Brava, Tort, on a job exquisitely well done. Another for my favorites list!
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Painful to read, because it's so real. Ouch. Poor Frankie. I just want to hug the poor little guy.

I love the dynamic between Frank and Raph. Kinda vaguely reminiscent of "The Lesson"-that's the one where the boys take your "Arnold" under their wing, correct?-but without feeling at all derivative. Looking forward to more!
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very nice. The tone and voice were excellent. If you hadn't mentioned it, however, I wouldn't have thought it a slash piece at all. (I'm not a slash expert, though, so that may have something to do with it!:) )
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 11/8/2007