Reviews for Spawn: New beginings
SaphireBlaze chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i really liked your story i read it and though it was really good but i do have one question to ask you well two questions really 1:Are you going to make a chapter two to this story because i think you 2:Are you going to have the first Spawn the one that was beheaded in the story show up a few times in the story to talk to the now new Spawn I'm not saying you should I'm just saying that would be kinda cool a bit but the part where you would have to figure out how he would be able to talk to Darryl i guess would be kind of a bitch if you think about it so again its up to you but anyways i really enjoyed this story so far so I hope you really do and I guess i will see you later so BYEEE!
ReigningUnderground chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Spawn is kewl and i like your story a lot good job D
MarvelNeo96 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Although I dont like the idea of a NEW Spawn, your story is still pretty cool. I think the character development moves way too fast, and needs to slow down a bit. The dialogue and story are awesome, though! Keep up the good work, fella.
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This story is off to a good start. I hope that you continue this story and I would be glad to read any chapters that you post up for this story.