Reviews for Megaman ZX Advent
bajy chapter 4 . 6/14
Love it!
CureHope1 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
This was awsome! And I can't what to read what to you come up with nexts. But I do want to give you some help with an up comeing chapture
aile-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
r u going to be updating soon?
DarkMegaSF chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
can you please update this story? its pretty good with both main characters in it.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Nice, a novelized verson of he game, using both characters. Good work
ZX-Kid chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I actually already know what the next chaper is going to be about. Since I know your doing this in order by the game. I already played ZX Advent so many times, that I already know the whole story of the game, by order. I don't want to give any ideas to anyone else that read this story. because it'll spoil the moment. anyway, this is going to be a really great story when you finish it. I could tell, because ZX Advent is the best megaman game ive played!.. and keep up the good work too!
tremaynedr chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
good story you should continue
Unbecoming Me chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Nice, I love this story, please update soon.
Cococrash11 chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Great story and pleaze update.
Cococrash11 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I like the part Grey/Ashe story and plz update.
Cococrash11 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
The story is great and plz update.
Cococrash11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
It is great and plz update.
BCRS chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Ok, I have to ask. Did you steal the idea from veekatgirl, was it the other way around, or did you both just happened to have the same idea? Whereas veekatgirl in Megaman ZX: Dyad used ZX, you did the same thing but with Advent. So as a result, my review will be the same since it applies just as well.

It's true that Advent stories are few and far between (actually, are there even any other Advent stories?), so I'm glad i'm not the only one working on one.

Besides the usual typos, there aren't many cons to this story. My main concern with ZX (and ZX Advent) stories is that (in the immortal words of some internet dude/dudette) they allmoast allways focus on Vent/Grey with mabe Aile/Ashe getting some minor suporting role. I absolutelly hate that, which is why in my little ZX tale, Vent is on cleaning duty back at Giro's Express HQ with mabe a long inventory if he finishes sooner than expected (which he will) while Gray will...uh...be doing something utterly borring ang useless.

So far that doesn't seem to be the case with your story, and as long as that doesn't change (ie: Grey doesn't start becoming more important than Ashe -though the reverse is welcomed-) i'll be rooting around for this little story.
megamanzxa chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
now i am only going to read the first chapter of this before xmas because i dont have zx advent yet and i think this will make more sense after i have played it. also, dont you think that pandora looks quite like the level 5 cyber elf of megaman zero 4? i thought so but who knows. from what i have played and seen in the game, this is quite alike to the game but realistic as well. keep'em coming!
N the puppet chapter 4 . 11/12/2007