Reviews for Three Is Company
Amaranth Pink chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
Ah...It's a shame this story is on hiatus, it's amazing...

Continue it, if you have the inspiration!
CrimsonSkyez chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Awesome so far! I can't wait for the next part. Poor J. XD
CrimsonSkyez chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
I really like the story so far, although I disagree at the spelling you use of 'sempai'. I have not seen it spelt any other way, romanji-wise, and it is acceptable because the 'n' and 'm' sounds are very close, like the 'l' and 'r' sounds.

If you do have something that says its the ONE TRUE WAY of being spelt, I'd appreciate it if you sent it towards me, but it isn't fair to call something so definitive without proof.

I'm really enjoying the story otherwise, though. I just get defensive when people tell me something I've done (even so simple as a title) for a while is wrong. :3
Toasty01 chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
No! J! I hope he recovers! I know my sister would be really unhappy if J died or something...he's her favorite character. :3

I also feel sorry for Honoka. XP I wonder how the Derek/Honoka thing you've got going here will turn out in the end...

Please update soon!
Toasty01 chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Honoka and Derek...now there's an interesting couple. o_o

Momotaro getting mad at everyone and wanting them to hurry up was funny. X3 And not that this has anything to do with, uh, anything, but I like the original version of Shounen Heart better than the cover...just my opinion.

I'm glad you're updating a little more quickly than you used to, keep it up! :D
HH chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Man, your stories are so amazing!

I really love how you flesh out each character-I have both OTOs and EBA, and I form my ideas personality-wise from what little I can infer (seeing as I can't read Japanese and there isn't much characterization for the EBA agents anyway).

And the dynamics between each agent/ouendan are great as well!

The narration is always engaging and wonderfully humorous, and I have never realized how little I understood the going ons of the ouendan stages until I read your descriptions! _' (Once again, can't read Japanese, but love the game to bits anyway)

My only complaint is that there have been a few times where the situations were a little confusing (example: Chap. 6-I didn't understand why Spin, after almost tagging Ryuta with kick, spontaneously decided to follow food instead of Ryuta. First off, I didn't understand when Ryuta had run off, and second, I was wondering why Spin didn't notice the splash in the pond or even why Ryuta may have been distracted.), but they don't really bother me too much.

Nevertheless, keep up the excellent work in all of your stories, and looking forward to more!
HorriblePersonAHHHHHH chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I ate your first post Taru :) Just kidding.

XD Chieftain and Kai fighting. Now the worlds gunna blow up. They'll go super Saiyan and cut their grass with just looking at it and make Tanaka explode. All hell has just broke lose.
Taru Rui chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Lol, I think my last review got eaten... Anyway...

Yay for the EBA entering. The whole Kai/Chieftain rivalry is actually quite scary... I mean, if their awesomeness is almost at the same caliber as Chuck Norris'... (The way people describe them, it sure sounds like that XD) But don't mind me. That last part wasn't too relevant. It's too bad Chiefy still feels that way about the Ouendan.

So, it seems like all three squads are butting heads. Sounds like a barrel of fun XD Can't wait to see more :D
Taru Rui chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I saw this story in your profile and I was like "yay!" when you posted it xD Yuuhi vs. Asahi stuff
Toasty01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
So you finally started this story! I've been waiting! :D

Nice introductory chapter here, with both teams sizing each other up and all. I wonder what will happen the next time they cross paths... Update soon!
HorriblePersonAHHHHHH chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I think it was set up in a well manner. I can't wait to read more. ; I love the Noble squad.