Reviews for Goddesses, Consorts, and Explosions
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Did you have Rose using Ace's gimmicks.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Your right: Jackie IS like a Goddess of Hell. Hey: at least she was a lot more usefull in Journey's End, coming to Sarah Jane's rescue, killing a Dalek (go Jackie!) and acting as a companion while helping to save every universe and reality in existance.
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
"Teal'c was the first to speak. "Captain Harkness, remove your hand." OMG! LOL! I laughed so hard when i read that! That was bloody brilliant! And i didnt have a hard time believing that it could happen! Capt Jack is such a playboy when he meets strangers! XD good job! two thumbs up! I loved this one! :D:D:D

-Haruka
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
*snicker, giggle, fall over laughing* Oh wow this was good. Good way to merge the two. Keep writing!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Oh fun, fun. This was great. Thanks for posting. Keep writing.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Where's their curiosity... aren't they all going out of the prison area the same way? Fun... but sorry to see it end there. (especially enjoyed the Jack parts- I bet The Doctor could barely constrain himself from one-upmaning Jack's kiss to Rose and then kissing her himself...oH well perhaps back in the Tardis he'll...)
New Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
You have to make a sequil. this is funny as al get out, and Rose as a demoliton girl...I LIVE IT! CONTINUE, PLEASE!
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Would have loved to see more interaction between the characters afterwards, but very fun idea. And, of course, I love Rose being chastised by the Doctor while she's rescuing them. :)
TwilightG chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
LOL!

I have never laughed so hard!

please tell me you'll continue these cross overs with Stargate SG1 and Dr. Who?

That would totally ROCK!
Quick-Demon chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is hilarious! I love it! Good character interaction.
Actinolite28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was great! I just loved Jack H. hitting on everybody, very funny.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very funny, well-written...and good characterization.
Elaine chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hee!

That was fun
cirana chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
gd fic
Chris chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Heehee.

Couldn't help but laugh at the end. That was most enjoyable.