Reviews for Origami
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oooo. There's definite potential with the ideas in the air here, but the already-established relationship status does take away some of the buildup in the ficlet - now it's a tension about whether she might be slightly miffed and sulk, and less so about whether she'd slice his head off clean and/or kiss him, it feels. Ah, you've spoiled your reader, now it wants to find danger everywhere. X-)

Typo spotted: "genjustu" - genjutsu.

Ok, I need to go do something else than spam your review box now. Thanks for these!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow..I honestly never thought of them.. ._. But I liked it.
workshop boy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So nice I wanted to make you aware of a Sasuke x Konan challenge here: /topic/47516/12281337/1/#12283652

I really think you should give it a try! You'd be good at it. You write this pairing well.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Interesting. ;)
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
WOW! I really liked it, and I wish there were more SasuKona fics out there, but unfortunatly, this is the only one. you should write an actual story with these two.
Uchiha Minnoko Murder-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOVES IT! _ So kawaii!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Sigh. Konan. The silent beauty. Perfect, again.
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
ya know, this was another knew pairing i support, but my permanent pairing for sasuke is tsunade
narutoclaymorelove4eva chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
SO CUTE! I always thought sasuke/konan would be a good pairing and your story just proved it. Winderful job! keep up the good work.