Reviews for My Own Twilight
babesbraves chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
yet another fantastic story i have just finished it and its 3am bravo please write more twilight based stories!
FairestLady chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
it's really cool ,:)

and funny :D

love salma
AliceCullen0629 chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
good work i really like the story
bookish327 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Oh, this was SO lovely! When I was reading the books, I was always frustrated with Edward not wanting Bella to become a vampire, too. I couldn't believe that he wouldn't want to spend eternity with him. (I could never see vegetarian vampires as being soulless, so his reasoning was always silly to me.) She was his soulmate, and he could be happy forever if she was with him. Why expect her to stay human and allow them to spend a mere 60 or so more years that are left in her human life, when they could be together for eternity? So, I really love how this story "fixed" that situation by taking it out of Edward's hands. I'm sorry that Bella's parents lost her so suddenly (and right after she'd had to say those painful things to Charlie so that she could leave for Phoenix), with no chance for any sort of goodbye and knowing that Bella would be better off now.

However, it made me happy that Edward proposed to her to show her in a concrete way that he wanted to be with her forever, and that would never change. I liked it when Emmett pointed out that both she and Edward were acting equally stupidly and missing their one chance at happiness if they persisted in what they were doing. I also enjoyed that part about it being said that they would both have to accept how the other viewed them [as a perfect being]. Essentially, they both loved each other completely and would have to trust in that love, rather than let their fears and insecurities keep them from being happy together. I was also happy that Bella realized that she should embrace her future with Edward, rather than being afraid of marriage. You wrote all of that so well.

I came across your stories because of vjgm's mention of you in her Author's Notes at the end of PARENTING SKILLS 101. (If I'm reading a fic that I like, I often will seek out their favorite author's work because I assume that if I enjoyed vjgm's fics, for example, then I'd probably enjoy yours, too. And that was definitely the case here.) Great job with this story. I must go now and add this to my Recommended Fics list.
Rainie16 chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Awll...LOL...Edward is too SWEET...I love this...It's AWESOME!
McKennho-Idzanobitch-Verbeast chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
this is acully really bad...the (stupid) drama is so stupid i can still taste the puke in my mouth. next time you decide to do a fanfiction. DONT.
Sap96 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
This was a great story!
Tmpst290 chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
aw this story is so sweet! Gosh... of course they love each other!lol
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
aw this is cute.
ToriVampire94 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
keep going!
musicgivesmewings chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
so good
Forks1 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Great job! I really enjoyed this story! I will catch the next one soon...
Forks1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
oh the insecurities! great chapter!
Forks1 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Very interesting powers... Great chapter!
Forks1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
another great chapter! on to the next one!