Reviews for The Burden of Leadership
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I think they should've let you write Atlantis. It might not've been cancelled then!

What a lovely piece of writing this is. This is definitely how the eppie should have ended. Stupid PTB!
Alleonh chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
ahh, thank you for this _

I rewatched this eppy and kept thinking that they really stopped it badly. They NEEDED this scene. John has saved Elizabeth so many time, and this was the one time when he needed her and there was really nothing she could do. Plus, I wanted to see her reaction when she saw him healed. I'm not a sparky fan, but I still thought they had a special relationship in their own way.

anyways, I'm babbling. I knew a writer would have taken it upon themselves to right the wrongs of TPTB, and here it is! Great job!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Great one-shot, I thought the emotion in it was spot on and Elizabeth's reaction was perfect. It was great to see John comforting her and checking she was alright, just as he always does. I miss Elizabeth. :(

Just in case you don't know, people can't review your stories annonymously. You might have done that purposely, but I thought I'd tell you just incase you didn't realise. You can select to accept all reviews on your account page.

Anywa, like I said, great one-shot!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww! -squees- It's so cute! Love this tag, it's the best I've read for that episode. :)
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Well, guess I have only nine words to say...THE BEST COMMON GROUND TAG IVE EVER READ! Im not kidding;) Really really great job! This was exactly, what was missing in the end of the ep.;) again, GREAT JOB;D
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
TPTB really dropped the ball huge with this episode and you finished it off perfectly. The great use of that very special line for your ending fits just perfect. Thanks for giving us what TPTB failed to, and ending to that episode a complete and satisfying ending.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 11/9/2007