Reviews for The Beast is Everywhere
shufen2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was good. I really liked teh contrast. ...Creepy...
Renna chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is... fantastic. It's... gosh. This is REALLY good. I love how you showed their two different personalities, and how they really fit with the book. And how it's slightly amusing that Ralph is being all smart and thoughtful, and Jack is calling his mother cheek and stuff. Anyway, their personalities are absolutely wonderful. You're a very talented writer. -

I love the part where Jack wonders if the beast is eating the rest of Piggy. xD That made me laugh.
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i really like this story...its really effective
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very interestin look at the differences in the way Ralph and Jack would respond to being on the island. I myself wondered how the boys would act when they made it home.
idonrlycarenemore chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ek! Ralph's feelings and Jack's contrast so frighteningly...it's so weird. I swore something better was coming...but Jack scared me with how cruel he was-compared to how remorseful Ralph was. Ralph and Simon are the best...naturally, and I can't help but hate Jack after reading that story...and trust me...hate is GOOD. much better than meagre dislike, and whatevs.

Peaches,

Anya
StarLove18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I hope you got an A on that. I really enjoyed it. You went in-depth with their feelings about the island and the many events that took place. It was well-written and the details you gave were amazing. Great work!