Reviews for As Long As Your Mine
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
The song intervals were a little awkward but I love the scene between them. Totally believable.
La Caterina chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is a wonderful scene! I'm sad there isn't more. My only complaint is that you used the wrong 'your' in the title, it should be you're and thus I had a hard time finding your fanfic a second time.

This is exactly how I would picture a scene like this.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Awh! That was sweet!
My-Little-Emmilette chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
omg!

*tears up*

that was so beautifully written!

all the emotion, the raw passion! it was unbeliveable!

Amazing one of my favs!

Emma

xoxox
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
brilliant robin/marian, loved it nicely written :)

chanel xx
LadyRobinHood chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Thought i would check out some of your other stories haha

this was soo sweet. prue Marian/Robin goodness...*happy sigh*

and now i have to get that song! haha
Aleisha Potter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hey Girl!

That was really good! I love sappy song-fics! You know the ones, where you go, "Ah!" No seriously, it was very sweet and well written! Kudos!

~Live Long and Prosper~

CS
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Good love scene :D And I really liked how the song tied in well with the details and such. Thanks.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really well written. Poor Robin, always worrying about whether he's messed up again or gone to far!

The characters were spot on and the song fitted perfectly.

Paula x
WhisperedMuse chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I really liked it- the song choice was great ;) Love the beginning!

But as a tip for next time, instead of putting the lyrics in capitals, can you put them in normal case and use italics instead? Having them in capitals takes the focus away from the story and more onto the song, and anyone who knows the song (like me) would rather read what you've made up yourself :D

'It is from the Broadway musical Wicked!' Copyright Stephen Schwartz and Winnie Holtzman *nods* You may want to stick that in too, just in case.

Do you write for Wicked? I'd love for you to post it on the section here if you do! (Wicked section in misc. from the home screen if you weren't sure- it took me an age to find it! lol) It's quite a small community, but we're a bit bigger than this one. It's odd that I've found more people into Wicked writing for other fandoms, we need to advertise more, half of them didn't know there was a section :rolleyes:

Anyways, think about it, you're a great writer.

Kate x