Reviews for Lightning
woofwolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
holy guacamole
kris725 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
so , you're definitely one of my favorite authors on FF . i've read all your other works on here & left this one for last as it was left without update for so long . but having read what was there , i wonder if you have any plans to finish it at all ? although it's not much , i find [like your other work] that it's very well written & it's left me extremely curious & intrigued !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
You barely begun to write this story and you stopped why? finish it, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great start it makes me want to read it.
imy321 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
finish
Wildfly chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
the problem with your writing is that it's too good. it's hard to read other authors. a problem i'll have to deal with, i guess.
ABCD26 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Very interesting so far, pls update!
shine25 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I want more!What wiil happen to them?
Unrequited Understanding chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Once again, you lived up to my expectations. I love how you intend to have a more complex structure for this story. Two issues I have though: 1. Chapter 1 seemed very fast-paced, so much that I was having trouble keeping up. I would have loved to see you develop the tension between Hermione and Draco after she saw him enter the Forbidden Forest. 2. What exactly do you mean by "Five Weeks Later" in Chapter 2? Is it five weeks after the Prologue or Chapter 1?

Loved the Prologue. Loved it, can't say it enough times. Love your description of the full moon in Ch. 1 and the rain, but it doesn't seem to lead to anything other than Hermione's excuse for not following Draco into the forest. I hope you can tie it into something significant later on.

I love reading your stories, and it's been a long time since you last updated. This one seems as if it can be your next best. Please continue updating. I'm a big fan. And when your book comes out, please tell me, unless it already is.
dreadfuldelights chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
My, soo good. :D

And you have updated in so long!
suciarah23 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
please finish this story please!
KateKazoo chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
please update this is amazing!you were recommended to me because of your complexity of writing and i must say they were on the spot! it's astonishing.
raythea chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
i am intrigued. i really hope you do update, although it doesn't seem likely to be anytime soon. (:
MimozaBlooming chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
:) Would it be a bit silly to expect an update, although you haven't touched this story in almost a year? :)

I wondered how long it takes you to write a chapter once you've been inspired to write it, once you caught the idea and the feeling, and how many times you edit if you do...
MimozaBlooming chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Hm. :) Interesting technique you're using - using the story to build up to the prologue.

However, would I be correct in thinking that you're planning to take the story slightly further than the prologue?

Maybe it's because it WAS the beginning of this story, but the prologue seems like an inhale, an incomplete thought.