Reviews for The Unfamiliar
YAJJ chapter 14 . 4/17
This chapter hurt.
The latter part, at least. When Roxas whimpers for his mother, immediately tears filled my eyes. It just went downhill from there. I had to stop reading several times afterward just to regain my composure.
When he said "oh my god, you're the only person in the entire universe who loves me", I just fucking lost it. I had to stop like twice, 'cause I had to stop the first time, regained my composure, my eyes zipped right to the line, and my heart broke all over again.
My face is wet and salty. Rude.

YAJJ
OtakuScum chapter 46 . 3/13
Genius story. Flawless
Sora Tayuya chapter 46 . 3/1
I hadn't considered some of the kids may have physical problems upon entering the program, but I suppose that just means they should be least inclined to leave, even if they didn't realize it. I'm glad Kadaj is happy, I am, even if giving him the dog tags is odd considering his circumstances. Seems dangerous. And yeah, it is a shame Roxas' friends will probly never leave the system, but I'm glad he got to visit the real TT. A good ending.
Sora Tayuya chapter 45 . 3/1
I'm glad no one up and shot Kadaj before he could enter the system. I was worried about that. I like this ending.
Sora Tayuya chapter 44 . 3/1
Figures it was Kadaj. He was most similar in appearence to Sephiroth. I had suspected it from the beginning, and should have mentioned it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 43 . 3/1
Go Vincent!
Sora Tayuya chapter 42 . 3/1
Lololololol Jenova just b**** slapped fake Sephiroth, wow. Pretty funny
Sora Tayuya chapter 41 . 3/1
While they aren't playing the same exact role as in canon, I'm glad to see the Pirates aren't dead. Vaan though...that seems unfair. Of course, he hasn't apologized, so I suppose it is fair in some ways. This was a good, yet frightening, chapter. And even though I do feel bad that the Pirates have abandoned Vaan...

...it was still really funny thinking of them strolling out and the hospital staff losing them like this. I would take more pleasure in it if only Vaan weren't dying.
Sora Tayuya chapter 40 . 3/1
So everything that could possible happen badly has happened! Yay!

Roxas is so screwed.

Kudos to Vaan for being intelligent and figuring out the situation. Not pleased that I finally look up about his little band of pirates, see they aren't villains, and then they get killed. Wtf? Not very pleased you chose them as villains. Especially now that they are dead. Not pleased.
Sora Tayuya chapter 39 . 3/1
Well Frick everything
Sora Tayuya chapter 38 . 3/1
Aww, the one time I see Vaan in a KH story, and he is evil? Sad day. But, at least it is totally confirmed now that Roxas received extra programming from Jenova in order to try and prevent this exact thing from occurring.
Sora Tayuya chapter 37 . 3/1
Oh man that cafeteria scene is priceless.
Sora Tayuya chapter 36 . 3/1
Dang Marluxia, lol
Sora Tayuya chapter 35 . 3/1
Oh man Axel telling people about Leon and Cloud is too funny.
Sora Tayuya chapter 34 . 3/1
In which we learn Axel cannot handle problems that don't resolve in a fistfight, and Roxas seems about able to break away from his creepy programming.
2,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »