Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Serendipital chapter 46 . 6/17/2012
This was a great AU, and it really kept the spirit of the original series. It wasn't a high school AU where the characters barely resemble their counterparts, though it did involve a high school. The extra element added, most notably the lack of Nobodies, really made this fic possible. So, great job! I admit I skimmed the sex bits, but you didn't trade a good fic for smut, so thank you.
Celia the Pikachu chapter 46 . 5/31/2012
This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. It is my abolute favorite romance story and I think that it beats every single other romance story including those in actual print. I like it so much that i want to make my own hard copy with your permission, of course. The characters were so much in character with their actual selves I could really envision them throughout the entire story. and you did an amazing job describing Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion. Before I read this I had only played KH 358\2 Days so some of Twilight Town and all of Hollow Bastion were unfamliliar to me. When I actually played KH 2 every thing looked exactly as I imagined it. I also find it amazing how you were able to take things from the actual game and weave it into your own beautiful gem of a story. This story is actually what got me into Akuroku and yaoi in general and for that I am immensely grateful. This story has had a great impact on my life and I'm sure it will continue to do so for years to come. It has definitely changed some of perceptions of the world. Thank you so much for writing such a great story. I'm sure that there is more that I'm missing, but for now that's all. Thank you for taking the time to read my long comment.

Sincerely Celia the Pikachu
3waypetal chapter 46 . 5/30/2012
That was...such an amazing story. I'm completely breathless in this moment. I feel like the light is shining down from heaven or something. This story has made me absolutely fall in love with kingdom hearts, especially Leon and Cloud. I was already sold on Axel/Roxas, but all the other pairings in your story, heck all your other characters were just so real and engaging, and just so spectacularly written that it leaves my mind whirring. Your descriptions are incredibly detailed and emotional, your plot was completely creative and so totally unique that I never once lost interest in this story. You are an amazing author. I hope you are very proud of this story because it is honestly the best Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I have ever read. From the bottom of my heart, I loved every single word of this practically short novel.

I also read your authors note about your mother and consequential hiatus from writing fanfiction. I am so sorry about her condition. I know that advice given from a complete stranger is not normally warmly received in such a personal situation like yours, but I wanted to say that I know how you feel. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer six years ago and thanks be to God, she is still here today, cancer-free. No matter how bleak things may seem at times, please don't give up. I for one can say that the world would lose an amazing talent if you decided to stop writing. I hope you are doing well and I hope your mother gets better soon. Thanks so much again for this beyond-words lovely story and all the hard work you put into it.
The inept Parade chapter 46 . 2/29/2012
Wow... I don't think i've ever read a story i've liked as much as this one. This story is amazing! I officially love you :D Your caracterizations are amazing and your sense of humor id fantastic and the way you describe things makes them seem so real! I only wish i could write like you... That would be amazing if i could. but yea really... your fucking awesome you can expect me to be reading your other stories and such because man I LOVE YOU! (In the hopefully non-creepy way...) SO yea! Keep being awesome and shit and have a great life! Until the next reveiw~!

*THE INEPT PARADE approves this message
Kioko Yasu chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
You have no idea how much this fic has consumed my life since I started reading it. My god. I thought I'd be crying my eyes out when I finally reached the end, but I'm feeling satisfied and forfilled, which I guess is a good thing. But- just- this fic and your writing and- there are no words for how much I have loved this journey you've taken me on. I would love to turn around and reread it again right away if I hadn't already let my schoolwork suffer in favor of this fic. But- yeah. You now have claim to a portion of my soul. Just thought you should know.
That Panda You Know chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
Ahh... I really love this story. So well written. A thing i really love is that the ending is not picture perfect. Axel doesn't suddenly regain his legs full ability. They are still affected by past decisions. It makes it more realistic. It was so beautiful.
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I stopped reading this a while back, even though I only got halfway through. I guess I didn't have enough time anymore. I'mma start reading it from the start again.

Just a question...have you read the manga/light novel series 'No.6'? I dunno...there's just so many similarities...but you've made it almost awesomer. :)

Lol...I'm gonna stop talking now...just reply please? If u still use this site that is... :)

~Spellbound
I have a profile. But its 3am chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
i dont even know what to say. this is amazing..im shocked at how much of a turmoil im in. im like dieing i hate that i cant express my feelings to you. i dont know wether to cry or laugh or beat something up or maybe jsut go to sleep and dream about this. haha. during the whole story i was glued to aa tornado of emotions just going round and round causing turmoil. it was exhilerating. im just sitting here(more like slouched) staring at the screen as i go over what has happened. only 3 THREE 3 other stories made me feel as messed up as this.

Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong

Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

and House of Night series by PC and Kirsten Cast

YES they are all published and to make you feel all smushy inside. They all just happened to newyork times #1 bestsellers at some point.

I WANT THIS. On my book shelf. In hardback. You deserve it. I WANT IT. Sure its not PERFECT. but those 3 series I listed before? They werent either. You have so much emotion 3 i love it. If you ever decide to make this a book please put it on your profile. Even if its just you printing out the pages and binding it to a beautiful than selling it on deviant art like merchandise. I WILL BUY IT. PLEASE. SPECIAL ORDER. I DONT CARE. Only on chapter 9. Not even half way through and yet I can feel inside that this is going to be spectacular. SO PLEASE.

Maybe Im just an overreacting fan, but if ppl can make doujinshis, why cant you make amatuer(is it even ok to call you that!) noveles? so yup. ' if you may...
DragonBreathe chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
k
qwee chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Are you baseing this around the games/manga? o.O hopefully this can be answered somehow cuz I've never read or done ANYTHING really kingdom hearts related. i only know what my bbestie told me. she got me hooked but Im the die hard fanfic reader. Sadly im also poor (_) so i can even afford merchandise...but reading some of the other comments, like one bout kh2...im wondering if its based on that. i hope i wont need any info from there. I FEEL LEFT OUT! D':

weeeelll hopefully i can figure it out on my own...*sad*
adasffgm chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
*reading the ending*

*thinking* Awww~ its so cute an fluffy~ _ awww great ending~ _ *smiling and wriggling*

*absentmindly takes sip of juice*

*reads last scentence*

! D:

WHHHHAAAAATTTT!

*juice/saliva EVERYWHERE*

completely sad yet totally in love with you /3
asdfghjk chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
weeeeeellllll THAT was dramaticly intense. O.O
ohmygoooodnessssss chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
:O oooh wooooww..is this gonna be like supernatural or psycological or soumthn! :O This is definately unfamiliar...Im beginning to see why this is so popular...everything is unexpected.. And cuz you werent very specific in the summary of genres...:O Im ITCHING FOR MORE! :O

This would be an amazing published book.. I would definately buy it. And I mean that. People just sprout lines like those everywhere but honestly I ve only said that line 3-4 times in my life. :) This is really amazing for only chapter4. You have my respect maan. :')
Marmellow chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I always new the pleasent ones were the ones who masterminded the evil doings...kehehehe...
Marmellow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
xD Ohhhhh~ That was good...hahaha this story is definately a keeper. If the first chapter is rusty to you then I cant wait to see the rest! :) tehe~!

Oh and just a bit of advice:

Your vocab. I only had to look up 2 or 3 words which isnt a problem for me but other people might lose the humor or whatnot just by that one word so maybe for future references or sumthin...o anywho I think this 'doki doki' in my heart sends a clear message:

Tsnundere blondes are the best 3 _ KYAAA

AHEM. And I um..I think...ummm...ano...I LOVE YOU!

*runs away~* to the next chapter!
2,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »