Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Taste the GoM chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
I absolutely loved that...them both fighting with the chakrams and the keyblades...totally cool
mornir-brightflame chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
I .. I think I finally understand! Not, like, complete enlightenment or anything, but I'm not drowning in a sea of confusion! yay! So that means no 20 questions. Damn, must suck for you D

So, it's kinda like what happened in the game, right? He's in a simulated Twilight Town, and Axel came to get him out. When the watch beeped, he had to leave the computer place. He screwed up, so they put Namine in to bring him out. But Axel came back for him! But I was so totally in agreement with Roxas being pissed off and all. Although I really do wish he hadn't gone and tried to lop Axel's head off. That was overreacting just a little.

Won't there be difficulties leaving if Namine is there? She'll try to stop them, won't she? And Sora. What's up with him? Was he looking for Axel because they thought he might go back for Roxas?

Okay, so fine, maybe there were a couple of questions.

This is like, the bestest and most intricately entertaining story ever! It must be close to the end, now though, huh? Damn ..
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
... oh my GOD~! that was so...cool and awsomeo~! *hug*
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
I -knew- it! I kinda had the vague notion that something like this would happen, but this is the first time that I've been right XD This chapter has officially raised this story to a new level. With the introdution of weapons and that really exciting plot point that I will not mention for fear of spoiling it for some people, thhis story has just become more awesome. And I'm ecstatic that this is only the beginning and we've only just gotten to the plot
lovelyawesome chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
OMG, I have so many different thoughts about this chapter and the last! And there WAS a reason I didn't review last chapter, but I'll get to that in a minute~

So. Wow. Uhm... Where to start? Last chapter, probably. Roxas jumped to too many conclusions. He was being stupid. I wished I could have hit him and told him to think correctly. XD So, after that, I thought Namine was conspiring against them all. Turns out that wasn't exactly false. What else..

Next chapter. Wow. Just... wow. Axel's return was... amazing. This chapter left me essentially speechless. So, not much TO say. Besides the fact that it was pretty freakin' awesome.

On to why I didn't review!

Honestly? I was too tired to do anything, and never got around to it this afternoon. So, I decided I would wait for this chapter to come out so I could review. And that's why I'm sitting here at almost one in the morning, reviewing. XD

So, anyway, besides the pointless parts of this review, the past two chapters were wonderful and I cannot wait until the next chapter!

In other news, this is a very, very long review.
SXR4EVA chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Sexy! If it wasn't so late, I'd read all the chapters right now. But I have to get to bed. Am I reviewer #100? Yeah? Woohoo! Um... yeah. G'night. I love this, though.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
oh my GOD~ Roxas ish insane hahahhaha por buddeh~! AND SORA~! hes too little to get beat up hahahah...wel there goes my simulation theory hahahahha did Riku come to his love's rescue~! aahhahahahah
Aaia chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
i love this

i can't wait for the next chapter!
Yokosaki chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
oh no! that's a horribly suspenseful ending. i hope next chapter reveals everything, cause this is mind-boggling still to me.
Sapphire-Eclipse chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Hiya hon, it Re. Just signed into my account to make reiewing easier.

Well, what can I say about the last few chapters? Brilliant comes to mind first off and I'm feeling Roxas trapped feelings. That probably didn't make to much sense, what i mean is that when I read I feel myself feeling the hoplessness and the trapped feeling that he feels. Again, its probably just me reading into much into the story.

Is Roxas jumping to conclusions about Namine knowing Axel? It does seem a little coincidental taht she turns up when Axel goes away and she does a have a watch like he did.

Loved how Sora turns up XD, its something he would do, jumping about asking tons of questions. I was surpirsed that Sora doesn't know where Axel is, I thought that he went back. I guess Kirie (I forgot how to spell her name _
Anelir chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
OMG! you are such a fucking awsome genious *glomps* cant wait for the next chapter, this is really good so far
Vicious Blueyes chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
NO! *cries in utter misery*

NO! Roxas you dummy! Axel would never betray you, he luuvs you! ;_;

This chapter was pretty intense...you portray Roxas so well!

I don't know WHAT the eff is going on, but I can't wait to read more, and witness the reunion between our favorite red-head & blondiekins!
Yaoi.Loving.Jew chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
Awesome! I want to read about the meeting now! I'm so excited damnitt!
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
-sigh- Oh Roxas...you are so going to regret this. I absolutely loved this chapter (because I like tormenting myself XD); Axel's back (kinda), Sora (and Riku, I think) made an appearance, and even though we were left with another cruel cliff-hanger, we're going to find out soon (hopefully) what the hell is going on.

I have to ask: this story isn't going to be over soon, is it? Because I think I might actually cry...
Anelir chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
rofl, "Whats a Jacktard?", hell if i know, but im liking the sound of it XD lmao another awsome start, i really do love your writing style
2,940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »