Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
I -knew- it! I kinda had the vague notion that something like this would happen, but this is the first time that I've been right XD This chapter has officially raised this story to a new level. With the introdution of weapons and that really exciting plot point that I will not mention for fear of spoiling it for some people, thhis story has just become more awesome. And I'm ecstatic that this is only the beginning and we've only just gotten to the plot
lovelyawesome chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
OMG, I have so many different thoughts about this chapter and the last! And there WAS a reason I didn't review last chapter, but I'll get to that in a minute~

So. Wow. Uhm... Where to start? Last chapter, probably. Roxas jumped to too many conclusions. He was being stupid. I wished I could have hit him and told him to think correctly. XD So, after that, I thought Namine was conspiring against them all. Turns out that wasn't exactly false. What else..

Next chapter. Wow. Just... wow. Axel's return was... amazing. This chapter left me essentially speechless. So, not much TO say. Besides the fact that it was pretty freakin' awesome.

On to why I didn't review!

Honestly? I was too tired to do anything, and never got around to it this afternoon. So, I decided I would wait for this chapter to come out so I could review. And that's why I'm sitting here at almost one in the morning, reviewing. XD

So, anyway, besides the pointless parts of this review, the past two chapters were wonderful and I cannot wait until the next chapter!

In other news, this is a very, very long review.
SXR4EVA chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Sexy! If it wasn't so late, I'd read all the chapters right now. But I have to get to bed. Am I reviewer #100? Yeah? Woohoo! Um... yeah. G'night. I love this, though.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
oh my GOD~ Roxas ish insane hahahhaha por buddeh~! AND SORA~! hes too little to get beat up hahahah...wel there goes my simulation theory hahahahha did Riku come to his love's rescue~! aahhahahahah
Aaia chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
i love this

i can't wait for the next chapter!
Yokosaki chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
oh no! that's a horribly suspenseful ending. i hope next chapter reveals everything, cause this is mind-boggling still to me.
Sapphire-Eclipse chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Hiya hon, it Re. Just signed into my account to make reiewing easier.

Well, what can I say about the last few chapters? Brilliant comes to mind first off and I'm feeling Roxas trapped feelings. That probably didn't make to much sense, what i mean is that when I read I feel myself feeling the hoplessness and the trapped feeling that he feels. Again, its probably just me reading into much into the story.

Is Roxas jumping to conclusions about Namine knowing Axel? It does seem a little coincidental taht she turns up when Axel goes away and she does a have a watch like he did.

Loved how Sora turns up XD, its something he would do, jumping about asking tons of questions. I was surpirsed that Sora doesn't know where Axel is, I thought that he went back. I guess Kirie (I forgot how to spell her name _
Anelir chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
OMG! you are such a fucking awsome genious *glomps* cant wait for the next chapter, this is really good so far
Vicious Blueyes chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
NO! *cries in utter misery*

NO! Roxas you dummy! Axel would never betray you, he luuvs you! ;_;

This chapter was pretty portray Roxas so well!

I don't know WHAT the eff is going on, but I can't wait to read more, and witness the reunion between our favorite red-head & blondiekins!
Yaoi.Loving.Jew chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
Awesome! I want to read about the meeting now! I'm so excited damnitt!
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
-sigh- Oh are so going to regret this. I absolutely loved this chapter (because I like tormenting myself XD); Axel's back (kinda), Sora (and Riku, I think) made an appearance, and even though we were left with another cruel cliff-hanger, we're going to find out soon (hopefully) what the hell is going on.

I have to ask: this story isn't going to be over soon, is it? Because I think I might actually cry...
Anelir chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
rofl, "Whats a Jacktard?", hell if i know, but im liking the sound of it XD lmao another awsome start, i really do love your writing style
Lyra chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
I liked this chapter, it seemed pretty good, better then just getting to what happened to Axel and adding more suspence to the story, [[I still would really like to know what happened to Axel though xD]]

Even if you don't update 'as often' as you did with Water, I'm sure most of us will still [hopefully] have the patience to wait for your absolute God-like writing talents. xD

Muchmuch love~Lyra

Ps: I hope Axel's okay! D;
mornir-brightflame chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Did Namine replace Axel? Because that's not good .. I dislike Naminé .. and those bloody watches. Honestly ..

but, what do they want? why do they want him to leave Twilight Town? .. sorry .. i just have an inquisitive young mind. lol ..

D what a rebel Roxas is. Wagging school. Tut tut ..
Golden-Heretic chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Your "new" loyal reader just stopping in to say: Ugh!

*pulls at hair* Where did Axel go? Is he in trouble for trashing the watch? Is Namine the one sent to replace Axel because he messed up? What was up with the watch anyways? What do they have to run off and do all the time? Ugh - so many questions.

And just so you know cliff-hangers will be the death of me. *laughs*

I'm done now.

But anyways great chapter. I'm starting to have Axel withdraws though, so get his butt back in here soon. Again I can't wait to see what happens next. How do you manage to do that? *laughs* Well - keep up the greatness.
2,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »