Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Sora Tayuya chapter 31 . 3/1
Cloud gets a pep talk and Vincent continues to be awesome. So if it wasn't Vincent who was talking to Roxas in his head...who was it who finally got a glimpse into his weird psyche?
Sora Tayuya chapter 30 . 2/28
I'm glad there was no second reaction to viewing TT. And Aerith takes good care of Roxas, while still he mentions things unconsciously, dang it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 2/28
Vincent continues to be a boss, finally Roxas gets to bond with his own age group, and that weird tunnels episode finally gets some light put on it. That was not normal, and needs to be addressed and not ignored. Very crucial.
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 2/28
Oh frick yea, that programming has GOT TO GO.

And as usual, Vincent is such a boss.
Sora Tayuya chapter 27 . 2/28
Dang this programming. This must have never happened to anyone else in the TT program before, if even DiZ isn't recognizing this.
Sora Tayuya chapter 26 . 2/28
Dang, Roxas and that weird programming.

But Zack is such a great guy. Dang I hope he doesn't die.
Sora Tayuya chapter 25 . 2/28
Roxas really has a problem with needing Axel. I don't find it cute - it is clingy, and currently very unproductive for him in almost every regard. He can't say no, he has lost most decency he has, and he will lose all of his interesting Roxas-denies-Axel-ness that I love about him normally.

Otherwise, that whole scene with Cloud and the group well very well. Sarcasm. Dang, I know Aerith won't leave everybody like Zack wants, and I know he is just mad, but he has such good reason. I bet Yuffie's folks were killed by Zanarkland troops, yeah, but dang everyone needs to just get a grip, seriously. Poor Cloud, dang, poor Zack. This whole thing is messed up royally.
Sora Tayuya chapter 24 . 2/28
Vincent is such a boss. Though a tad manipulative, I think Namine is my favorite female character in this story, while Vincent is my favorite guy.

Oh my gods everything makes sense. As I suspected, Roxas' "mother" is that "Mother" of the SOLDIER program...but for some reason gave him advice for how to deal with Sephiroth, not Demyx? Interesting. And fricking frick, Sephiroth, wow that was crazy scary. Also, Axel is /way/ too obsessed. Roxas should be infinitely more concerned about this. Well, of course, his top priority should be concern over the wack-job that is Sephiroth trying to steal him away. ...and still not getting why Cloud and Roxas aren't brothers. Still not getting it. Roxas is Cloud's clone, maybe? Dang, this is suddenly very serious...
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 2/28
I forgot to mention my interest at seeing Marluxia last chapter or so. Neat.

Poor Zack, dang. I can only hope he doesn't get killed in your fic like he was in canon (not KH canon, of course).

And yes, very concerned for extra latent programming in Roxas. Also, dangit, Axel, control yourself.
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 2/27
Alright, so definitely some programming that people aren't aware of is set to go off in Roxas upon seeing TT. That broken bones thing? Very bad. I'm not counting out the super soldier program Cloud was in either - while I never did too much with Final Fantasy, I know enough to recall something about a big bad having everyone call it 'Mother', the one that created Sephiroth and Cloud and etc. it would be really bad if Roxas was planted there from this and doesn't know it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 21 . 2/27
Do his dream mother told him to...break Demyx's leg? Again, or for the first time? Very mysterious and odd.

I LOVE Zack - always do. Sad to hear most everyone hates his guts without getting to know him. And obviously Cloud was a soldier.

Also, lol, Demyx's boss sitar.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 2/27
My gods the high heels. I am so pleased at Cooud's misery, no hiding it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 2/26
I love poker night. Vaan, huh? Don't see him much in KH fanfics. Seems cool. Lol, I see Cloud really is a diva, accusing himself when Leon totally actually didn't accuse him. Lol, Axel you bad boy, setting Cloud up.

I am quite pleased Roxas did well his first hand, tho I figure it won't last.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 2/26
Vincent is a boss. Sweet. That is pretty much the highlight of the chapter.

Very uncool that Zanarkland is at once occupying the town, raiding the mainframe, and killed all the parents.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 2/26
In glad Aerith made a fuss. Dang Roxas' curse, lol. Demyx is the best, and poker night? Sweet.

Lol, the book.