Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
I forgot to mention my interest at seeing Marluxia last chapter or so. Neat.

Poor Zack, dang. I can only hope he doesn't get killed in your fic like he was in canon (not KH canon, of course).

And yes, very concerned for extra latent programming in Roxas. Also, dangit, Axel, control yourself.
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
Alright, so definitely some programming that people aren't aware of is set to go off in Roxas upon seeing TT. That broken bones thing? Very bad. I'm not counting out the super soldier program Cloud was in either - while I never did too much with Final Fantasy, I know enough to recall something about a big bad having everyone call it 'Mother', the one that created Sephiroth and Cloud and etc. it would be really bad if Roxas was planted there from this and doesn't know it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Do his dream mother told him to...break Demyx's leg? Again, or for the first time? Very mysterious and odd.

I LOVE Zack - always do. Sad to hear most everyone hates his guts without getting to know him. And obviously Cloud was a soldier.

Also, lol, Demyx's boss sitar.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
My gods the high heels. I am so pleased at Cooud's misery, no hiding it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
I love poker night. Vaan, huh? Don't see him much in KH fanfics. Seems cool. Lol, I see Cloud really is a diva, accusing himself when Leon totally actually didn't accuse him. Lol, Axel you bad boy, setting Cloud up.

I am quite pleased Roxas did well his first hand, tho I figure it won't last.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Vincent is a boss. Sweet. That is pretty much the highlight of the chapter.

Very uncool that Zanarkland is at once occupying the town, raiding the mainframe, and killed all the parents.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
In glad Aerith made a fuss. Dang Roxas' curse, lol. Demyx is the best, and poker night? Sweet.

Lol, the book.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
I'm liking the reality of the Keyblades.

And again with the not telling Roxas the full story. Not cool, guys. No wonder he's always do POd and emo, lol.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
Zexion is such a boss being able to put up with hyper-Demyx.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
A good start, and then woah a bit game changer with an assault. Very scary. Very, very scary.

And the end...yeah. Once they started talking about war orphans, I figured the adults were programmed, and maybe some kids, but yes, it is...unfortunate Roxas had to learn about it in this way. Especially when he realized the only person who honestly loves him is a man he hasn't even decided he fully loves back, thus is just some big, super possessiveness over him. Of course, obviously Roxas likes Axel, but still, where he is right now, this is harsh stuff.

And gods dang it DiZ, there should be some sort of rule preventing kids newly out of the system from doing work like this their first week. I know it was because of Axel's mess up, but this is really ridiculous on Roxas's new body and psyche.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
I don't think there was a bit in this chapter I didn't about die reading, due to inhaling my cake-eating fork via laughter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Axel and fire. The clocktower rain skyscraper scene. Burn victim. Demyx's thing with water. DEMYX

Aka, all the little things I am just dying about in this story that I seriously love too much.

*Dies by squee* OMFG IT'S LUXORD AHHHHHH

Ahem. I mean, oh look, it is that cool chap Luxord. Huhum.

Axel's introduction of Larxene and her response is so priceless I can't even.

Cloud and buying even more flowers, ha. And lol, Leon.

Poor Roxas with everyone picking on him! Aww
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
I couldn't stop laughing for most of this chapter. I'm glad Roxas apologized, I hope Riku doesn't get a grudge, and I hope that he and Namine can be friends too. Then Roxas was a jerk, but I get it because I too have held 12hr intense physical labor jobs that put me so far over the edge.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
I thought the scene with Namine was very cute, and felt bad for her. Aw. Maybe she really did like Roxas, and I do feel Axel is being totally selfish. He really was selfish, Frick. Poor Naine, lol.

I say these things, but I can't stop laughing. Dang my sincerity.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Some truth comes out, which is good. Rocas has kinda forgiven Axel, which is even better. And it appears to be still no magic and a mix of Matrix-canon KH. Neat
2,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »