Reviews for The Unfamiliar
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
Alright, so definitely some programming that people aren't aware of is set to go off in Roxas upon seeing TT. That broken bones thing? Very bad. I'm not counting out the super soldier program Cloud was in either - while I never did too much with Final Fantasy, I know enough to recall something about a big bad having everyone call it 'Mother', the one that created Sephiroth and Cloud and etc. it would be really bad if Roxas was planted there from this and doesn't know it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Do his dream mother told him to...break Demyx's leg? Again, or for the first time? Very mysterious and odd.

I LOVE Zack - always do. Sad to hear most everyone hates his guts without getting to know him. And obviously Cloud was a soldier.

Also, lol, Demyx's boss sitar.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
My gods the high heels. I am so pleased at Cooud's misery, no hiding it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
I love poker night. Vaan, huh? Don't see him much in KH fanfics. Seems cool. Lol, I see Cloud really is a diva, accusing himself when Leon totally actually didn't accuse him. Lol, Axel you bad boy, setting Cloud up.

I am quite pleased Roxas did well his first hand, tho I figure it won't last.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Vincent is a boss. Sweet. That is pretty much the highlight of the chapter.

Very uncool that Zanarkland is at once occupying the town, raiding the mainframe, and killed all the parents.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
In glad Aerith made a fuss. Dang Roxas' curse, lol. Demyx is the best, and poker night? Sweet.

Lol, the book.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
I'm liking the reality of the Keyblades.

And again with the not telling Roxas the full story. Not cool, guys. No wonder he's always do POd and emo, lol.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
Zexion is such a boss being able to put up with hyper-Demyx.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
A good start, and then woah a bit game changer with an assault. Very scary. Very, very scary.

And the end...yeah. Once they started talking about war orphans, I figured the adults were programmed, and maybe some kids, but yes, it is...unfortunate Roxas had to learn about it in this way. Especially when he realized the only person who honestly loves him is a man he hasn't even decided he fully loves back, thus is just some big, super possessiveness over him. Of course, obviously Roxas likes Axel, but still, where he is right now, this is harsh stuff.

And gods dang it DiZ, there should be some sort of rule preventing kids newly out of the system from doing work like this their first week. I know it was because of Axel's mess up, but this is really ridiculous on Roxas's new body and psyche.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
I don't think there was a bit in this chapter I didn't about die reading, due to inhaling my cake-eating fork via laughter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Axel and fire. The clocktower rain skyscraper scene. Burn victim. Demyx's thing with water. DEMYX

Aka, all the little things I am just dying about in this story that I seriously love too much.

Ahem. I mean, oh look, it is that cool chap Luxord. Huhum.

Axel's introduction of Larxene and her response is so priceless I can't even.

Cloud and buying even more flowers, ha. And lol, Leon.

Poor Roxas with everyone picking on him! Aww
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
I couldn't stop laughing for most of this chapter. I'm glad Roxas apologized, I hope Riku doesn't get a grudge, and I hope that he and Namine can be friends too. Then Roxas was a jerk, but I get it because I too have held 12hr intense physical labor jobs that put me so far over the edge.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
I thought the scene with Namine was very cute, and felt bad for her. Aw. Maybe she really did like Roxas, and I do feel Axel is being totally selfish. He really was selfish, Frick. Poor Naine, lol.

I say these things, but I can't stop laughing. Dang my sincerity.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Some truth comes out, which is good. Rocas has kinda forgiven Axel, which is even better. And it appears to be still no magic and a mix of Matrix-canon KH. Neat
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Whoops, it wasn't Namine's fault, but Rocas is mega paranoid (with decent reason, I mean, this is a very realistic, literal piece). And dang, while it was excellent writing to have Roxas use his resources to his advantage, having Seifer wail on poor Sora just seems vicious. I'll bet Riku was the one who came over to save him, though.

But if Axel got in trouble...then why did Kairi say he was missing? If Axel hadn't been in the outside world, where has he been? Would they have killed him if he missed a deadline? Why wouldn't Sora know that? And it sounds like Namine sincerely doesn't know Axel, so are there different groups trying to get Axel out? So many questions will hopefully be answered in about 2 chapters.
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »