Reviews for The Unfamiliar
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
I like how this chapter showed what Axel and Roxas were doing while Cloud and Leon were talking. Very smart :smile:
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
hahaha axel is friggin hilarious!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Awwww why did Dem have to walk in on them?! haha
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
my oh my this story is so ominous! Love it sooooo much tho
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
I was wondering when Cloud and Leon would get together! Well they haven't yet but I can feel it comin' tee hee
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Awwww that was so sweet how they were so worried for each other! But I oh my goodness, Sephorith is dead? Man so many mysteries!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
HOLY CRAAAAP! OMGGG this story is soooooooooooooo friggin good! Omg I love love LOVE it. There was so much action in this chapter. It was so crazy and good! And omggg Axel touching Roxas was hawtttt. Too bad they were interrupted!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Hahahaha omgggg this chapter was so funny! You're such a great writer. I love perverted Axel and embarassed Roxas! I love how Roxas definitely wants Axel but isn't completely ready yet. I hate when two people have sex so easily but the pace of their relationship is perfect!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Omg...that was so crazy and unexpected! What do all those "dreams" mean? His mom wants him to destroy Twilight Town? The breaking bones thing is so eerie...
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
Oooo the beginning so ominous. I love how there's always new mysteries. An the complexity of Twilight town is a reallly interesting concept. You describe the turmoil between whether they should or shouldn't be taken out really well.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
That was nice of Axel to wait until Roxas was sober. I can't wait for them to take their relationship to the next level!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Awwww Roxas admits his feelings to Axel! :melts:
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
OMGGGG I feel so bad for Axel. That was SOO embarasssing aahhhhhhhhhh!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
OMGGGG i can't believe Axel cut up Roxas so much! but you explained the necessity really well. the mention of zanarkand wanting twilight town foreshadows a climax in the story!
Roxas's sympathy kisses were ADORABLE. Like omg, def my favorite part in the whole story so far
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Awwww this chapter was cute. I love Axel and Roxas's relationship! Omg jelly Axel was hot hot hot!
2,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »