Reviews for An Announcement
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
Aww lovely story! Thanks soo much! It was awesome you're the best! It was kinda funny the part of the wedding when Bella got distracted and all that! Thanks

AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Oh my! This chapter was just awesome and... Hot! I mean imagine Edward doing that in front of u! I was already hyperventilating like seriously! I love E and B stories! They're soo cute...

Thanks again for writing this story!

AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I didn't want to review cause I was very tired but, I had I mean this story is just awesome!

It was just what I was looking for! Oh god thanks Charlie caughts them always! Haha very funny thanks for writing it!

Plz check out my story Breaking Dawn that in chapter 3 they get caught by Charlie thanks againg! You're fantastic!

goldenlilies chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
I really really liked it
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
I think that if this is the end of the story you should point it out, because I know some people who would rather not read a fic unless it's all finished, no matter how good and promising it may seem (I should know, I was one of those).

Anyway, I think the story was pretty good, funny, with all the things they had to go through before marrying. Too bad you didn't go more into depth with Renee's and Charlie's reactions, and that they seemed so adverse to accepting the marriage (in that aspect I deffinitely prefer Breaking Dawn). But still, I think your fic was really good and entertaning.
black16lily chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
omg i loved this story. it was great really good job.
Edward-Twilighted chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
aww...edwsard was soo nice! That was awesome! & Fabulos!
School Librarian chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
A perfect wedding night chapter; seductive and romantic, but tastefully done.
Prpurpledragon chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
You did a really great job with not only the story but also this chapter. I have really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read what you write next.
pottrprincess chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
loved it! please write soon!
Serena530 chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
Top of the doorframe for support!

"Several of the buttons flew across the room. Success!" I laughed at that. I was like 'go Bella!'

Bolting upright I half screamed, “Let me do that!” I laughed at that. I could so picture that moment and my eyes widened in anticipation with her. LOL!

"I gasped slightly when his cool hands found my breasts, massaging them." Can you imagine that?...well of course you can thats why you wrote it. LOL. Anyway I could definitly imagine that too. ;)

Oh and the ripping of her underwaer. I was like "OMG! Edward!" I could so picture him doing that in his impatience to get to her.

"But all the preparation in the world couldn’t prepare me from the sensation that rocked my body as he entered me. The pain was excruciating." I couldn't imagine that. LOL. But I'm working on trying. Anywho I loved it. It was great. In fact I loved it so much I thought it would be nice to hear from Edwards POV. But thats just me and you probably don't have time for that. But yeah this was a great story. Great work. )
javoraf chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
aw it was so cute! and a great lemon! :D
bellarina chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
Very sexy wedding night!
MinniMuffin chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
i really liked it .i will be glad to read your other stuff