Reviews for Your Lips Are Mine
NightInGale-Minds chapter 1 . 5/1
So... I've read this whole Leave it to Raphie series now, and especially these turtle tot ones are just too much cute and so clever! I love it so much! You're awesome!
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
can u make 1 were Donnie makes Raph flusterd
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
awww! adorable!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
No matter how many times I read this, it's still just so cute! I can read it all day!
DCMagariMarvel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
aww raph wants the only one who kisses donnie
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
you gotta admit - mickey was the cutest in this :)
xNARAx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OH MY GOD! you killled me right now! this is just too much cuteness for a crazy-girl like me to handle!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
omg that is too cute. soo funny, lol that is soo what little kids do too. lol very sweet.
Robina chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Way to go Raph, get your fiance kissed by everyone why don't you! Geez, that turtle...

Very cute!
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw, that is so cute!

And yes, no seven year old should have the ability to talk like that and mke butterflies flutter in my chest like that, when I'm more than twice his age!

Anyway, loved it, Donnie was so cute, I absolutely adore him!

Yes Mikey, he is much better because of the superpowered lips. Of course don't forget Leo, doing his duty. Heehee!

More stories!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ah, so cute! I think my favorite stories are these with the kid-turtles. Donnie is my favorite, but Mikey was really cute in this one too XD I love little jealous Raph! Ah, what more can I say, besides favoriting!
The ORIGINAL Corky chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
More squeeness! This is like one of my old favorite TV shows, "Muppet Babies" lol. Little kid turtles are just so tute! *huggles them all up*

I did have to look up what bokkens were though. lol. But now that I know, it makes it all the better! lol.

Off to the next!
Arroba Dotcom chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Yeah, Kid-Turtles sure are cute! X3

Oh, Raph, being all jealous over Donny, are you? XD Aww... Raph can be such a cutie... It was funny when Mikey and Leo kissed Donny because they thought he was sick and their kisses would make him feel better. LOL Donny didn't seem to mind but Raph was so fun to read, being all angry, seeing others kiss his Donny. XP LOL

Lovely fic.

I love the way you picture Raph and Donny as kids. They couldn't look cuter. - I'm already a fan of your Raph/Don fics!
aisarete chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*squeaks* They're... so... adorable!

“I’ll kiss you too! If Raphie-kisses make you feel good, then Mikey-kisses will make you feel way better!”

Aw! I loved reading this.

I hope you go through with the continuation fic; I'd love to see them ten years later! And your a fellow nanowrimo writer? Neat.

Well, good luck with your novel. GOODLUCKGOODLUCKGOODLUCK! And if you ever wanna talk about stuff, or need some encouragement, send me a message!

~Ai
estelanim chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Woo! I love your stories, they are just so sweet, can’t wait for more!