Reviews for Chasing Stars
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
beautiful, ten/rose epicness. thx for this!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Another lovely story! Well done!
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow but that was gorgeous!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was exquisite.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was amazing! Think I may use read the ones before too, so I get it all! Lol
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That last line was beautiful :) I love your username btw! :) x
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I'm truly in awe of your writing. I think I may have read this a while ago but without reading the first two. Reading it again with the other two in mind its even more beautiful and the imagery is perfection itself. You take us all to the stars with your creative an seductive wording. Its almost lyrical leaving us floored in its wake.

Wonderful wonderful trilogy. I hope you add to it down the track. I am off to go explore more of your stories. Thank you for gladdening my heart.
jackhawksmoor chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Seriously. Smokin' hot. God, I do love me some masterfully written smut. This was emotional without being cheesy. Very heartfelt, but not at all syrupy. You write sexy very well- lots of people can't manage it.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I simply cannot tell you how much I love this fic. Oddly, I managed to read Symmetry then When The Universe Was Sleeping then this one without even realising at first that they were a series XD

Anyway, this is the best M fic I've ever read; just shows that you can write great smut without being too...ahem "detailed" - whereas at the same time, it is detailed.

One of my favourite lines is this one: "If you weren’t real, I would make you up". So sweet. Mind if I steal that for one of my fics? I'll credit you.
Wingless-Fairy chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was beautiful! You're a brilliant writer! )
wolvenlied chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is so cute and even though it has sex it's not at all smutty. I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was an absolutely fantastic piece and beautifully written, keep up the excellent work! ,
ColorsAndVoices chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Definitely a good story. Touching and powerful and beautiful. I absolutely love it, along with your other DoctorRose fics. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see more good stories soon. -AutumnxAngel
Gackt and Teru forever chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh wow! This story was beauteful! Just perfect! I can't stress how much. I know it sounds obsured but I feel like there are not words that can describe how good this story is. I wish this would come true. If you have not herd, Rose is coming back in the fourth series. I hope that The Doctor finally tells her that he loves her. it would be perfect if this story actutally happend in that series. from the moment i started reading this story i went all quiet and I only do that when somthing truly touches me. Yes im a very emotanal person. but please please write more like this! It's my favorite story i have read on fanfic and i have read stories on this site for what nearly three years now.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. This is beautiful! My favourite line, too, is where he tells her he would make her up if she wasn't real. That's got to be the sweetest thing ever. P I love how you make them so reverent of each other, as it really fits with how I imagine they see each other. You tie it all together so well with your last line. The Doctor finally finds his star. Wow!