Reviews for Undiscovered
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 77 . 7/28/2012
is it my imagination or does wilson ever say anything positive to or about house?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 76 . 7/28/2012
unbelievable that wilson wouldn't keep House's secret, even when House made him promise...i am betting that House has figured out that wilson and cameron had a "bit" more than a 1 night stand but he doesn't realize it yet...he knew when wilson blurted out that cameron doesn't sleep nude...timing fits
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 63 . 7/28/2012
why would wilson, a freaking doctor, think that he knows how much pain House is in? That was the aspect of this whole scenario that never made sense to me...Wilson is House's DOCTOR, yet he treats him worse than any other patient. Wilson would ASK any other patient about his pain levels BEFORE trying to dictate his medications...but see, the thing with Wilson is that he wants to control House's pain for his own agenda...not for House but for himself. Is it really possible that all these "SMART" doctors don't know the difference between ADDICTION AND DEPENDENCY? With the type of injury that House has his body is going to become DEPENDENT on the pain medication just as diabetics become dependent on insulin...Wilson, Cuddy and the fellows have convinced House that he is an addict (and House has allowed that to happen because dependency means he has NO CONTROL over his body)...but keep in mind when the Ketemine was working to keep the pain away House was NOT using pain medication...that is NOT addiction...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 52 . 7/28/2012
all this talk of punishing House about physiotherapy...apparently people think that House punishes other people? House "punishes" NO ONE BUT HIMSELF...he allows his "friends" to treat him like crap and judge him and he never even demands an apology...not to mention after House had his infarction, with the damage to that muscle there is NO WAY he would be able to walk without physical therapy and LOTS OF IT...after he was shot HE RAN 8 MILES TO AND FROM WORK EVERYDAY...that seems to be physical therapy. House absolutely should have full control over HIS OWN MEDICAL DECISIONS...cause lets face it he lost control last time and it cost him EVERYTHING...oh yea, thanks to Cuddy's ethical lapse...nice

great story...lots of fun reading.
jpoeling chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
good chapter
stitchangel88 chapter 77 . 4/30/2008
Oka I was able to read part 2 so it was my computer that was the problem... hehehehehe I am lovin this fic and I'm so glad that house and cameron are um back together hehehe. Can't wait for more to come.
stitchangel88 chapter 78 . 4/30/2008
I was reading your fic and either there's something wrong with my computer or the link to Absolutely Part 2 is not working right. Please try and fix it bc I really want to read it.
IceColdKisses chapter 79 . 4/30/2008
Woohoo! House is fixed(ish! I love the whole pregnant Cuddy attitude to House thing! It makes me giggle! Keep writing! xoxox
KittyX1981 chapter 79 . 4/29/2008
good chapters ...
SexyScottishDoc chapter 79 . 4/29/2008
awesome, truly awesome story. I really look forward to reading each chapter!