Reviews for Living on a Prayer
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lol cute fic
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Bored Dean is funny. I especially liked how admiring his own beauty made him more horny and thinking he deserved hot girls. He's so vain the song could have been about him.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very funny!
alp chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm not necessarily prone to giggles but your writing is a short cut to a few. Thank you. alp
ontara chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ah...this was awesome...just made my day so much better to start with! my colleague probably thinks I'm nuts now, giggling like mad but, come to think of it, she probably did think that before, too.

take care
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL Dean's thoughts were cracking me up, especially about his boots. *snort*
fwennie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
He’s got that look on his face, just before … there it is … his tongue sticks out when he concentrates.

LMAO I'm a member of the sticky out tongue club too!

I scoot down and look up at my reflection in the mirrors on the ceiling. Dammit, now I feel horny.

Dean gets turned on by his own reflection! LMAO again!

He looks around worriedly … probably thinks it’s a rat, he hates rats.

“Where? What?”

“It was a false alarm … turns out it was your Emo hair!”

ROFL that was just inspired. Applauses x

Hugs Wends x
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was wonderful! Love the round about thinking. I know I've said this before (and I might again) you are freakin' awesome at writing Dean! Love Dean!
Cari chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hahahahaha so funny
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
hehe Just found this story. Too funny! Two of my favorite lines: "Sammy does a triple axel summersault with a twist in his chair. I give him a 7 point 9 for difficulty. Snorkle!" and "I have to duck n roll as Sammy launches his freakishly long body across the room at me like a projectile."
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh god-I should not have read this at work, people stared when I suddenly burst out laughing! And my soda came out my nose. This is seriously funny and I can so, so see the two of them doing this-

Thanks for the grins!
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
haha that was cute. I know how he feels, I get bored so quickly and easily too, then my mind goes in a million weird directions lol.
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
:P lmao. My bf gets like that when he's bored :P so funny

I think I've fallen in like with the word snorkle :P

Awesome as usual.

murrayAteam chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
ha ha HA! that was so funnee!

loved it!

- one little thing i dont get about your stories is 'snorkle'. what is that? is it like laughing?
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Gigglesnort! That was a funny oneshot! The brothers are so crazy when there's nothing threatening to take their lives.