Reviews for Dead Bodies and New Lives
alicewiggles chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
making Brass loose a bet and he's in the know
mslm chapter 173 . 2/3/2013
Hi! I want you to know that this is one of my favourite stories. But as I was rereading it again I noticed that you wrote ALS instead of ASL (American Sign Language). I don't know if you can fix it but just so you know.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
ay Diosito... por que Heather?
hammer78 chapter 173 . 4/16/2010
I finally finished this wonderful story It was great lot's of highs,lows and the need of a cold shower sometimes lol.
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 95 . 4/14/2010
nice mentioning Palm Springs. I was born there almost 18 years ago but I only lived there the first three years of my life.
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Just found this... then saw how many chapters it was. At 1:40am, I would be a LOON for starting it, so I'll start it when I can dedicate some time to it *rofl*

Chapter 1: Very nice :)
csigal123 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
Hi I have an idea on what you can have Greg get Sara for her baby shower. He can get her a baby bath, with lots of baby friendly bath toys.

Nikki
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
love it
awertvegtr chapter 155 . 3/8/2009
AW! So SWET!

I've been saying that alot lately, haven't I?
awertvegtr chapter 144 . 3/8/2009
Hm...I'm not American or British. What's an OJ?
awertvegtr chapter 141 . 3/8/2009
You know, when my mum was pregnant with my sister, she had a craving for mustard and brie cheese...together...

I'd go downstairs in the morning, to find my mum with a huge mountain of brie and camambert cheese on her plate, topped with mustard, vinegar, and little heaps of chocolate squares around the mountain of brie/camembert/mustard/vinegar mix.

One word, buddy: EWW!

And once, she offered me some, so, that I didn't hurt her feelings, I had an entire plateful of the stuff.

Bad Idea.

I'm traumatized, I tell you, TRAUMATIZED!
awertvegtr chapter 134 . 3/8/2009
Freddie Flintstone? *snicker*
awertvegtr chapter 128 . 3/8/2009
Chesy! It was so SWEET! Do you know what episode it is, when Grisson investigates Heather? i don't think I've seen it...
awertvegtr chapter 127 . 3/8/2009
*sobsobsob* I actually had a lump in my throat reading this...oh, poor, poor, Sara...I feel so SAD for her...
awertvegtr chapter 125 . 3/8/2009
Oh no...poor guys.

Well, I am happy with the story, definitely!
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »