Reviews for The 100th end
takahashl chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
if you send zombie squirrels at me i will get my army of plankton to throw toasters at you an give 1 a video camera and watch in enjoyment
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I'm fine with zombie squirrels. Actually, could you send them after me anyway? I want to test out my new watergun. Er, liquid gun, actually, as there isn't any water in it. Instead, its a combo of citrus, various spices, melted butter and blue food dye. A bit more handy than simple water, wouldn't you agree?

Please pardon the thick British accent, I'm an American who has spent the past 18 hours straight watching Torchwood and the '05 Doctor Who. (I love BBC shows...)
MizuiroKaze13 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
so far sounds like a fantastic sequel to the movie. i understand u're busy and wont be able to update soon but neverthless, pls pls pls TRY. i really wanna see this story continued.
riceyriceyricey chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
"Don't forget, it's time for breakfast!" Ha ha. This is really cute!
Robert Varulfur chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Well interesting enough beginning. Shame you havent written more. I look forward to reading more of this story, given that you acutally work on it and write more.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
really good start

update soon
Funmilayo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love this chapter. My favorite part is when the man in the dream is like, "don't forget the spell" over and over and then suddenly it's "don't forget, it's breakfast." that was brilliantly done. good job.
cuteknight101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
please updates soon oh and please have dola in it
mermaidpotato chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hey, Bianca! I love the story! I mean, I've never seen castle in the sky, but it's still great. Why don't you write more of it?
Elvin Magi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Continue!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is pretty interesting so far. The dream sequence was strange, but intriguing. Also, as aonther person said, the summary got cut off. ; Anyway, I await and update!
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
eek! love the idea! I could definitely imagine this as a reasonable sequel to laputa. hope you update soon! and two questions: pazu told sheeta the spell, but it was only partly right...does that mean anything or was that a typo? and the last part of the summary was cut off, so were you about to say that the rating may change to M? please...don't. you can answer the questions on your next update if you want! hehe update update! I like the storyline so much!
Bianca Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Guys, I'm really sorry, my font got messed up.