Reviews for Innocents Given
Ineas chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like it! Its one of realy great ff that I read here! Just great!
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
AW! Too cute! Tsuzuki is just wonderful with Hisoka. Really, they are the perfect match, and you portrayed them splendidly! I couldn't stop from being giddy from how cute they are! Wonderful! Keep up the awesome athouring.
HanaKoneko chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved it! Your first love scene was great! I wish i could write one xD
Xila chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
not good, AMAZING! i loved it! i was hoping that they'd do this in the actual anime, but there was like..nothing. so i'm glad to see it FINALLY happen! horray!
Imina chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautifully written. A good read. I especially loved Hisoka admitting to himself that no matter how far away Tsuzuki is he "searches" for him because he takes comfort in his presence in Okay, now I'm going to cry!
XsleeplessX chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aww,that was so sweet!GREAT work!-
Akasha721 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I thought the story was beautiful. You may want to proofread the story but other than that I thought it was touching.
Paon chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i think you did a great job! very nice
Captara chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
*tears* It was different but the good type of different. I loved it and it was really swet to read. Keep up the great work

Raimuboy chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
that is awesome
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Nice! There hasn't been any good-ole'-fashioned Tsusoka or Tatari romance on here in a while! Good job! _
Ai MacLean chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aw I'm in love _ so sweet!
laustic chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hmm, I must be slipping. I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this fic yet, but here goes! I found this so beautiful and Tsuzuki and Hisoka were wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing this and you did well with writing your first love scene. I know it can be daunting to write one but you did great _
Maskelle chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Good:) Loved it! It was very sweet!