Reviews for You Say Yes, I Say No
sny chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
how dare amy to hurt fang like that!(gets an amy doll rips to shreds throws into valcano)sny:BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Fang:you do know that didn't hapen?sny:!... i still hate her and sonic so atleast i didn't do it for :amy:why does sny hate my?0_~
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
another good fic
Marcus chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
It's a nice story, but it didn't feel right. No offence, but your story was just too off and filled with impossabilities. e.g:
The Lava Reef Zone if located on Angel Island, were Tails and Amy and Nack would have had no access too. Also, Sonic was only held by the millitary overnight and was busted out the next day. If you don't belleive me, play SA2.
Sonic gets arrested just after Shadow goes to the ARK and they set out to Prison Island the next day, at the same time Sonic was libberated. Note also that Nack, in the series, often corrected people when they said his name was Nack instead of Fang.
It is also not much of a story. Amy sees Nack, hits his head, gets his story and then leaves. The whole plot could be fitted into the blurb.
Better luck next time!
Starcloud The Fox chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
An interesting story, I think. A little short, but good. Of course, this is coming from someone who writes unfinished works that average 30 pages, so a lot of stories seem short to me. It's nice to find another Nack fan. I like the last part, where Nack tips his hat and vanishes into the shadows. You have some nice descriptions and I like the fact that you use plenty of dialogue. I feel there should be some description of Amy entering a cave or jumping down a hole or something, though, because in the game Lava Reef is far underground. Well, I hope that was helpful.)
CelebiChao chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Go Amy! You're not planning on writting another chapter are you? I would like to see hpw Amy takes down those robots.
Dane2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
A nice take on the SA2 universe. I really like your fanfics... you have a crisp, simple writing style. Keep up the good work! You now have a place in my favorite authors. ;)
Mark chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Another well-written piece of FF, but why does Nack always get knocked out or chucked to the fringes of death?
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Its a very good story, Oldiesfan. Since I'm doing a SA2 fan-fic, I thought you would like to know that in one episode, your favourite character makes a small but, important appearance... Good, good story!
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Heh heh heh...Go Amy-chan! Wonderful piece of work once again, Ms. Ladybug!
Sakura Isthill chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Short, but still good. Boy, Amy is dangerous with that hammer of hers.