Reviews for Oh Gosh No! Not Another Dance Story!
miharu365 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Hello Kitty Island Adventure? Girly boy! Girly boy!
miharu365 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Danny is an idiot in this fanfic. Spider-pig, spider-pig, does whatever a Spider-pig does! That song rocks! Random story! YAY!
hollagirl chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
The song that Zombie Abe is singing is from Bob and Tom, right? Hey, I just started reading this and to let you know, this is so random! It's awesome! Yay Random! I like cookies!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Ha I just finished listening to that song before I read the story! OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT AND I HOPE YOU'LL PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!

~Smallvillegirl2
Amethyst Ocean chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
xD Love was watching her! LOL! HILARIOUS!
calliebee11 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
WOW! I really like it!
omgmyyouth chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
This is so funny. I loved Tucker playing "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" on his PDA.

Update soon!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Hahahahahaha i just about killed myself laughing. Hahahahahaha can't wait for the next chapter!
Jime-chan chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Black on black. Yeah what is the question. And how. How can Danny be so clueless that even if you told him he doesn't notice? Part of the story I suppose.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
She's going to where the dress, huh? xD The "Tucker Cave"! xD Haha, Tucker's so funny playing Hello Kitty.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Lol. Woo! Spider Pig! Haha! Poor Sam. Stupid Paulina. She will pay. *hiss*
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
xD Poor Sam. Danny is an idiot.
gonewritin chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Oh Dear God! I love this story! So many cliches! So many random appearances of characters from other TV shows! Excellant spoof!
sciencefreak330 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Hello Kitty Island Adventure? I didn't know Tucker had such a... um... soft side. Can't wait to see Ch. 3!
Violet712 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
what two words...o well AWESOME chapter~!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »