Reviews for Pucker Up
purplepam chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
AWWW! AWESOME ENDING! YOU ROCK,GIRL!
purplepam chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
YAAAAAAY! This is my favorite chapter too..OH,DAMN IT! THIS IS ONE OF THE ICHIRUKI FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ! KUDOS!
purplepam chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Ahhh...I fell so FLUFFY inside! This is my favorite chapter! Including the previous chapter!
purplepam chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I loved the butterfly thing...This is my best chapter yet! Though the first chapter was really funny!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hahahaha...Poor Ichigo!

Really? Ichigo has no desire to relive kissing?

Hahaha...that will all change with Rukia!
GuessWho25 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
So cute and so sweet. I laughed and and smiled at the cuteness
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
(0o0) Niham-san, you know how they say it's imporible to be perfect? Well you just proved them wrong. (0o0)
Sundarii chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
this was just about the cutest thing i have ever read! not only were the plot lines adorable, but you totally have rukia's and ichigo's characters down really well. they felt incredibly in-character, which is something i don't see too often. thanks for the great read!
fish-egirl chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
(0o0) They say Eighth can wait, but in this case i don't think it can, i'm kidding, i'm kidding, though another one would be good i think the story is perfectly balanced at 7, and more, Niham-san, i think might just throw it over boad. fantastic story.(0o0)
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
forgive me for totally harassing your stories with my reviews (I'm trying to hold back believe me) but that was just... so... BEAUTIFUL! *weeps like a sentimental* The last chapter totally got me. Hook, line and sinker indeed - the fishing analogy was not overbearing in the least even though they were actually fishing in the chapter. The Ishida chapter was also great I can just see his sneaky smirk now.
scarlett00002 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I really enjoyed this, it was so sweet
Claudita chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
This is my favorite chapter of all! It is true, so many people compare love to a fire, and I love this new way of seeing it that you introduce in the story. That last part when you put the song "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…", for some reason gave me goosebumps and I can picture it perfectly. A beautiful chapter for a lovely fic!
Claudita chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
From the very beginning, this story had me smiling at every chapter. Wonderful fic, great description, lovely moments. A delightful read!
Alialka chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
This was such an enjoyable read.

It was so soft and heartwarming, without too much fluff, keeping the characters IN character...

Lovely job. And I have to admit, the fifth kiss is my personal favorite.
mentalmystics chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Oh my god. That was undoubtedly one of the CUTEST fanfics i have ever read. I kept on spazzing and shit. PLEASE write another? I loved this one :D

Its awesomeness.