Reviews for It's a Matter of Trust
Courageflame chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
I have been reading The Morgan Stories [that's what I call them, anyway] forever [this is my second time through], and I still love them.

You portrayed Allan very well-he's my favorite, too. :)
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/22/2009
This was really good. I like Morgan, she's an interesting character ]

And anything to do will Allan is great! lol

So, I'm off to read the next in the series, I'm curious as to what's going to happen.
whytewytch chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Like the story-engaging dialogue, hints of things to come. Good grammar!

Like that you're not afraid to portray Robin & the gang as human and not perfect.

Are you free to beta for me? I'm very picky with my betas-you used proper spelling and grammar not only in your beta profile, but in the story as well, which shows me that you take your writing seriously. Please let me know if you have the time or not.
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Interesting...

If Marian wasn't there, I'd probably suggest that Allan be the gang's inside man...
Radar-rox chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
SMEGBALLS i started reading this chapter last monday while i was waiting for my friend rach to come over but then she arrived so i couldnt finish and review, im sorry, bad corrine.

of course allan hadn't truely abandoned them! he came good in the end! like i knew he would! yay! *ahem* sorry, but i only really spoke to three people about it and they all said he was evil so i was mega 'in your FACE!' have i already said that in an old review? ah well, i'll say it again. well i wont say it AGAIN because there it is right up there, but go ahead and read it again if you want. can you tell im a little hyper? hehe. anyway, on with your fic. it is, after all, why i am here, and not yet in bed.

aw morgan in allan's bed! i mean.. well you know what i mean. anyway, -ness

aww willness

aww i love how totally sure of allan she is

aww hurty will

*note to self - for the love of god stop saying 'aww' and expand your damn vocabulary!*

hahaha (thats better) drunk will. well not really. but that would be fun to see.

the line 'with a stick' made me laugh for some reason... and no, before you ask, im not drunk or high or anything. simply mad, i'm afraid

A pointed stick! was that a concious Monty Python reference, or is it just a coincidence?

haha trust Much to look green

naw i love allan's little italics bit about his wood thingy (ooer). um, i mean, the tag. yeah.

'She didn’t feel it prudent to mention that Allan, in his own, peculiar way, also felt betrayed. People that he had trusted to accept his flaws had turned him away.' thats really good, and something i hadn't thoght of

kickass ending!

yeah, i like how you focus on why he went over to the dark side, and how he might feel about that and stuff. haha, well, you may be a hopeless romantic, but you aren't alone!

wooh next story. i shall try and be a better person and read it quicker than i read this one. my crapness on that front was by no means a reflection of what i thought of the fic by the way, its perfectly brilliant, i've just been a bit rubbish with keeping up with things recently (the only reason i keep up with the fics i do is that i get alerts for them but obviously i couldnt do that for this, it being finished and all) but my new years resolution was to keep up with forums so perhaps i should expand that to ficcage too. anyway, this has been another hideously long review, and i should really go to bed because hey, im tired, so very very very well done and i look forward to reading more!
deleted and inactive chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I spam, again. But it's research for your request, honest. And these stories are bloody good. This one has a few typos my inner pedant couldn't help but note, but I do adore Morgan something rotten.
Radar-rox chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
oh, fight scene eh?

allan thinking about morgan -

'How had she gotten there without him noticing?' hehe, really shows up allans guard skills (or lack of them) doesnt it?

“Was this your plan all along? Make sure I wouldn’t run back to Robin so you could slide in and steal my spot?” *slaps forehead* you tit (allan i mean, not you!)

oh i wanna know what this buisness with the trip and the knight and pulling that on gisbourne is all about!

aww the allan and morgan ness is just so -!

allan CAN just walk back into the ranks! shush! it could happen *covers ears and hums loudly*

'He nodded at her, showing his agreement rather than speaking it.' thats very Will, well captured

'Allan pushed her away by kicking her in the stomach' :o!

'playing possum' y'what?

hehe that was an awesome chapter but i cant read any more tonight because i have to be up early in the morning *grumbles* great work!
Radar-rox chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
'John had grown to like Allan, despite the fact that the man was loud, selfish, and rude' *bursts out laughing* hahaha, its true, but still... allan rocks

I think Allan can be quite a hard man to read, but that is part of what makes him so good at conning people and stuff... Allan reminds me a bit of my friend Marie, because they're so good at lying their way through stuff - Marie will go up to people and talk about, for example, a movie she's never seen, barely even heard of, at length, and the person she's talking to will totally believe that shes seen it, its great fun to watch!

aww little morgan and allan -

aww its sweet to see morgan remembering what allans said about all the rest of them

this bit about 'goodbye''s really good

hhe, poor coonfused will

“You obviously trust her, Much. That’s enough for me.” aww - that should really be good enough for anyone, Much is usually the one to spot when something or someone's not right isnt he?
Radar-rox chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
(yeah.. i snuck back.. now to the background noise of victoria wood, if you wish to know, i see no reason why you would but there it is anyway)

'panicky one' hahhaa, bless him. and yay, you've got him saying 'surely' - i love how quite a few of them have their own little catchprases, Much has 'master, surely!', wills got 'i hate the sherrif', allan (and morgan) has 'not being funny', johns got 'confused, he will be' (or yoda-ish variations thereof), the sherriff has 'a clue: no'.. i dont think any of the others do, not that i've noticed anyway

'It was a nervous laugh, like he disagreed with what the rest of his gang was doing.' that is very Much...

'The caretaker of the group. Robin’s right-hand man. The worrier. One of the nicest people you’d ever meet.' - aww. i want a Much of my own... (for many reasons :P)

'since I was only knee-high to a grasshopper' haha i am so gonna try and slip that into a conversation...

aww.. will and allan.. i miss them together, properly

allan is a good man! shut up Much! aww i love morgan's explanation of allans reason.

'If Morgan hadn’t been tied to a tree, she would have flung her arms around the man and given him a kiss. Robin agreed. With John, not Morgan.' hahahahahah!

oh morgan knows about gisbourne in acre too...

aww morgan does sound really pretty. aww the bit about allan almost made me cry.. dunno why.. i cried a little bit earlier too, i was watching the ukgold thing about morcambe and wise and it got to talking abou when they died :( but enough of my emotional crazies.

this bit with Much and Moragan is sweet, as of course is almost everything with Much.. i hope theres more of it, but now i really am gonna have to wait till tomorrow to find out because its almost twenty past one and victoria wood has been replaced by only fools and horses, which i by no means have anything against, but i must sleep now! another great chapter x
Radar-rox chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I've dropped a review! like a hot beat! oh yes. *tries to shake self out of Howard Moon moment* ah, thats better...

'Moreover, she wanted to tell him to take one of the swords that she had managed to make and tell him where to forcibly place it' hehhe

'She took Allan by the hand' (its a bit early but) -

aww its sweet that you gave allan doubts about his new job

*gets review reply* oh well then thats definately a good thing that you like long reviews! ive left some ridiculously long ones in my time, mostly for my friend hannah's mighty boosh ones, but also for this really great south park one.. and i look forward to learning of how you came up with morgan and everything! but anyway, back to the chapter

hahahah gisbourne proposing.. tit

'Morgan, I want to help you' ahhaah i initially read that as 'Morgan I want you' and thought of one time in English, i was sat in front of my friends Mike and Ryan, and another of my friends, Emma, was stood at the door trying to communicate through that little glass bit, y'know, and Ryan decided to make fun of her a bit by yelling 'MIKE I WANT YOU!', not thinking about what other people in the class might have made of it...

she accepted? on come ON morgan, you cant be that desperate! hehe. i know guy's a sweetie to marian, but still

'I’m not in… I love…' naww - the unspoken says so much...

aww poor morgan. for all of it.

now hmm... shall i read more.. or shall i focus on the christmassy QI on Dave.. sorry m'dear, great as this is (and it is great), very very little can win over the combination of Alan Davies, Stephen Fry, Phill Jupitas and Christmas! I shall read more tomorrow, thanks for giving me and Allan fix for the evening!
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Ok, so, hello. I was gonna wait and review this when i'd read all of it, but the reviews i usually leave involve me picking up on little bits of the chapter/story and commenting/rambling on them, but i've been read half of this chapter already and ive got some things i want to comment on so if i left them all to the end it would end up as a really long review even by my standards (i am known amongst some as leaving truely MONUMENTALLY long reviews!). also theres no way im gonna be able to read it all tonight, especially as i'm watching QI as well :P

so, on with the review. (see how long this has got already? i'm unstoppable!) 'The anxious looking man next to Robin took the time to adjust his cap' ahahah aww bless! thats a great description of dear Much.

'I’m not being funny, but it’s not like it grows in trees.” At her last statement, the gang exchanged significant glances.“How do you know Allan A Dale?” hahaha!

naw! poor sobbing allan!

'“I don’t want to work for Gisborne anymore. I don’t want to sell my soul,”' *'hurrah!'s quietly* I KNEW Allan wasn't really that evil! hehe

morgan and allan are sweet, with how similar they are.

great opening chapter, i'm off to read more! (and i hope to forget the fact that it'll soon be monday morning!)
Chuckney chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Wow! I love it.

I sympathise ENTIRELY with the "“he’s-my-best-friend-and-I’m-too-scared-to-tell-him-I-love-him”". It's a very painful situation to be stuck in. Why are hearts so fickle? :D

But I'm glad to have a fellow hopeless romantic! I really am hopeless - although I like good stories, I will guaranteed like it so much more for a bit of romance.

I'm glad you chose to write about Morgan -she's feisty and fun and in no way a MarySue - you done a real good job there. :D Your observations on the gang are very good, and seeing the gang and Allan from different angles is very interesting. There's so many Morgan stories for me to enjoy - I'm going to be occupied up until Christmas! Brilliant - thank you!

Love, PIg.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Morgan really is an Odd one...I like her...
Stripysockz chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
Wow, awesome story! Morgan's a great character - though, if you are gonna do a sequel, be VERY careful she doesn't turn into a Mary Sue. Still, I thought that you did a great job explaining why Allan went to the dark side - couldn't resist! - and why Morgan trusts him so much. You have a lovely style of writing, it flows very naturally, which is quite rare, so well done! One more thing - you seem very undecided about the pairings here - at the start it was very Morgan/Allan and Will/Djaq, but now it seems to almost have swapped - I think it was better the first way round, though. Of course, I'm probably just reading into things too much anyway, lol! Like I said (I think), I loved it!
RixxiSpooks chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Are you gonna use Morgan again? Cos I like her and Allan and I really hope Allan doesnt hurt her because that would be harsh.

Great story! You should have more reviews because this is a very well written and thought out story with a lot of introspect and relationship details. I love it!

Please write another.