Reviews for Bruises and Baggage
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww Ruby really does care about Sam.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Another great story.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
That would be really interesing if that all really had of happened! So sad ot see Sam in pain, and Protective!Dean and all! Great job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I love Ruby, but I don't know if I like the ideaof how you wrote her. She seemed more in love with Sam than actually helping him out. It was odd that's all. But otherwise awesome!
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Haha I think I like your version better, more limp!sammy :) You defenitly got the relationship between Dean and Ruby spot on so great job with that. I also really liked the idea of the healing charm and that it was only a one time use thing. I also loved the exchange between gordon and Sam, overall i loved it!

-Lilia
JoyofReading chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Good Job! I read this after seeing Fresh Blood of course and you were spot on with Gordon being a vampire. I like Ruby even if a lot don't and I like how you wrote her. You captured her very well.

Enjoyed!
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
more.. please hurry up! )
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Great little story.
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Lovely! Ruby's character is interesting... I am eager to find out where they take her in the show. Bela is making me a little crazy, though. That aside, I love this second chapter! Taking care of Sammy and cooking up some mystery. I got so sucked into this that I eagerly read to see if Ruby would reveal anything... entirely forgetting that you have no more knowledge than the rest of us... you certainly sound like you know what's going on... future career as a screenwriter, maybe?
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hey Kris,

Just thought that I'd drop a quick review before I turn in for the night, been a really busy day (surprisingly) at work today.

This was a great add on. You really write Ruby brilliantly, you get her attitude spot on. You should do more stuff with her.

Got to see the trailer, supernaturaltv, had posted it. I so cannot wait.

As I said, you did well with this, thanks for sharing and I'll catch you soon, Gill x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
awesome i can actually see that happening
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Awesome second chapter! Loved the way that Dean reacted to Ruby and how he doesn't trust her for a minute around his baby brother!
bb1028 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
definitely happy to see part two..great job with this )
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Thanks for writing another chapter. Your Ruby is just awesome, you've got her spot on. And another lovely bit of Hurt!Sam there too. Great fic.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
oohh, i really liked the fic, i have this strange obsession with ruby, so, yeah, yea! ruby fic! hehehe, thanks for writing