Reviews for My Gift
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Authors worry too much about readers hating them for what they write or don't write. Authors should write for themselves and if people don't like what's written, they don't have to read it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
That was the perfect wedding gift. One that only Jacob could give. Edward, in my book, is still the better man. He was ready, gracefully, to let Bella go to Jake. Though Jake did come through in the end.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
That was interesting to say the least.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
That was beautiful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
That was really very good. The POV is one of my favorite ways to read a story. Always adds more. Love Emmett to death, but he can be a little overwhelming with his enthusiasm.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
This sounds like it's going to be an interesting wedding.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Like the first chapter.
Frieden chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
It was good but it would have been better if Jacob had killed stupid Edward then and there and taken Bella for himself. But then again, Bella doesn't deserve Jacob so he can be mine :] Great story, keep writing.
AlannaDragon chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
I liked this fanfic. It was really good. One thing though, when Edward was talking to Esme in the kitchen before he went out to talk to Jasper, he called her "mom". I don't think that any of them ever called Esme mom unless they had to when they were around humans. Especially Edward because he was the first to join Carlisle's family.

I'll be watching for the next one in Edward's POV.

loverzxx567 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
just read the whole thing so short
xraika chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
This is one of the most AMAZING stories I have EVER read! Hurry up and update!

-xIsabella Marie Cullenx
iim asia chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Aw, this was sweet.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
Why was the chap called Murder on The Dance Floor?

Nice song. It fits Jake's feelings perfectly.

Love it.

Update soon!

Heartbroken1 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Very nice job...VERY sad for Jacob! and Bella. and Edward.
twilightlover94 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
oh, cute but I hate Jacob! Anyway I can't wait to see what happens so please update soon