Reviews for Of Swords and Claws
Part 1 chapter 9 . 2/9
An excellent chapter.

Jill Wyvern is very smart taking off the Full guard. Lol.

I understand that ike x lethe pairing should not be rushed.

But feelings can still grow the more they interact

I'am very impressed that you showing Other Character's Point of Views in battles

Rolf in path of Radiance is about 10 years old... I find it Impressive he became a Sniper 3 years later.

You captured Shion soft side quite well when it comes to Rolf.

Did You know Shion and Janaff bonded based on the fact that they have a support conversation.

Shion relationship after the mad king war:

Rolf: Pupil

Gatrire: Best friend

Janaff: Friend and mentor of sort because of Janaff age.

I Know Shion and Tiitana hate the Black knight. Considering how much those two respect Greil
It has been 3 years now. At least have the decency to say it you give up this story.
triforcemeralds chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Although you probably aren't writing this story anymore, I figured I'd leave a little thank you review. This was an interesting and well thought out read. If you ever do come back to this, I'll make sure to leave a review once more with my thoughts.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Are you dead :(
Sentinel07 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
This is one of the best FE stories I have ever seen. Well done overall.

I'd say you gave a very good explanation for how you're treating romance in this, and that's a good way to go about that. I look forward to that as well.
Rojack79 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Honestly i could care less if it is filler. I like it!
Rojack79 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Loved it cant wait for more!
Poppadop chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Draknal, the wait has been worth it. Your style hasn't suffered a bit, and I'm really loving your narration of the battle sequences. Stay the course, mate.

Good luck this New Year. Something tells me in 2014, everything's coming up Milhouse.
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Very nice chapter, it was very long and I dont have much time toread, so it took me 3 days,
anyways this chapter is very good, it has action and it looks like he story progres, I hope that you can soon write the next chapter to knows how is going to be Haar, and..that is all
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
It is very good, now is the time for the action in the fic
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Well this have a lot of flashbacks, but the story progress so iy was good anyways
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Very nice chapter I like to much this fic
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
You are doing very well, and even if you short this chapter is very long, but I hope that you do mor fics like this
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
No se si sepas español o algo asi, asi que el resto estara en inglés
I dont now if you now spanish, but to be sure I will write to you in your language, it was a really nice chapter and maybe then you can do another fic whit other characters of PoR
PD:Sorry If I write like a stupid but I dont now much english