Reviews for Of Swords and Claws
Poppadop chapter 9 . 1/13
Draknal, the wait has been worth it. Your style hasn't suffered a bit, and I'm really loving your narration of the battle sequences. Stay the course, mate.

Good luck this New Year. Something tells me in 2014, everything's coming up Milhouse.
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 9 . 1/13
Very nice chapter, it was very long and I dont have much time toread, so it took me 3 days,
anyways this chapter is very good, it has action and it looks like he story progres, I hope that you can soon write the next chapter to knows how is going to be Haar, and..that is all
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 8 . 1/9
It is very good, now is the time for the action in the fic
Well this have a lot of flashbacks, but the story progress so iy was good anyways
Very nice chapter I like to much this fic
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 5 . 1/9
You are doing very well, and even if you short this chapter is very long, but I hope that you do mor fics like this
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 4 . 1/8
No se si sepas español o algo asi, asi que el resto estara en inglés
I dont now if you now spanish, but to be sure I will write to you in your language, it was a really nice chapter and maybe then you can do another fic whit other characters of PoR
PD:Sorry If I write like a stupid but I dont now much english
rodrigo.andres.parra.z chapter 3 . 1/7
Muy bonito
DukeScarlet chapter 9 . 1/6
The chapter was interesting, you didn't lose your hand during your absence. And to answer your question, yes it was an enjoyable reading !

Also, welcome back and happy new year ;)

'Till next time.
-DukeScarlet
te quedo hermoso, de verdad
Grey Goshawk chapter 9 . 1/4
Hey Draknal,

I can't remember how I stumbled upon your story but I've been following on the RSS feed for a couple of years now. While your updates have been a bit slow ( :P ) your dedication in keeping the characters true to their canon personalities coupled with some good writing really makes this a great story.

Keep doing what you do best! (But perhaps a little faster :) )
Tom-Ato13 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Sweet.

As far as the pacing of the romance, I am glad you're going to slow burn route. It's more realistic, and I have always enjoyed it to a quick burn. Especially with Lethe, who had a disdain for Beorc, and even if she didn't, Beorc/Laguz relations are about as taboo as an incestual relation in Tellius.

I'm not much of a shipper, but Ike/Lethe is one of the few I would sail under in FE fandom. They just seem perfect for one another, Lethe complements Ike in a way Mia or Elincia can't. IS really dropped the ball in the Tellius games in terms of support endings, especially in FE:RD. Anyway, because this was Ike/Lethe I began reading it, though it seemed abandoned back in like 2009, saw an update alert in my emails and reread to acclimate myself to the story. It is extremely well written, the story has a natural flow to it, and the transitions are smooth from one to the next. All the characters are IC, which seems to be a challenge for many of the writers tackling a Tellius based story. Despite my enjoyment of the slow burn, I really liked seeing you put Ike and Lethe in some interesting predicaments. I can only imagine the relentless teasing that Boyd or Ranulf would bestow upon them if they caught them back in the river scene, or even this scene here.

Not too many Ike/Lethe stories around, I am really glad this one is so goddamn amazing.
Quathis chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Nice chapter with plenty of good action and teamwork. Shinon's caring is always fun to see. Well done. Until next time.
Octavian Starr chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Awesome battle couple! This was a great chapter, and I enjoyed Volke's part as well. Happy holidays!
TheLostSabre chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Been a while since you last posted a chapter. Glad to see some tension brought back to the story (been a little too quiet before the previous chapter). I hope to see more of this story again in the future.

:]