Reviews for What the World Needs
justawritier chapter 17 . 11/17/2009
Awsome story! I've never read anything close to it. I'm always happy when I can find an oringal storyline. I liked how ally was the symboyal of hope kind like in the movie children of men. The story was so well written. I really enjoyed it.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 9/18/2008

I already read and reviewed your story. But I was thinking about the plot last night and I thought that there was one thing irking me. It's still Seattle Grace, it's still a team of doctors, scientists, researcher... Even if the epidemy was going so fast, they would maybe have at least tried to find its cause, possible cure or anything. Maybe you suggested in your story that they were trying to understand this malady but I didn't notice it.

All that said, I still think your story is very good! ;)
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 17 . 9/16/2008

Terrible but so well written. I couldn't stop reading eventhough it was too much for me.

Nice story.
bohemiangirl chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Whoa. What can I say? I LOVED it. Seriously. I'm only sorry I didn't read it sooner. First of all, I thought it was really well researched. I liked those quotes at the start of the final chapter. I LOVED your characterisation. It was amazing. I could see each character behaving just as they did in the story. It was so layered and yet not at all hard to follow. I'm so glad that Ally O'Malley (love it!) lived. I love how she became a symbol of hope for all of them and new beginnings. And its so sweet that she has Cristina's middle name. For a while I was freaking out over whether she would make it or not. I loved the interactions between the characters as well- Addison/Alex, Addison/Callie, George/Meredith, Derek/Bailey etc. I think it made the story flow nicely.

I freaked when I thought Meredith was gonna jump. I couldnt review there because I had to keep reading to find out what happened. I'm glad that she didn't because she would be missing out on so much. I'm glad that she was able to resist Derek less and less during the story. I love them.

Just... wow. As you know I've loved all of your stories and I'm just as impressed by this one as I am by the others. I think that you're an amazing writer. I love how you get into the psyche of the characters and allow us to see things from their perspective. That's my favourite thing about your work and I could learn a lot from you. It never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
bohemiangirl chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Whoa what a heart wrenching chapter! I had tears in my eyes actually. That part where Cristina called out to Meredith and begging her to do something... I could actually see that playing out. That's why I love your writing. You make it seem like it could happen on the show. Everybody is so in character, even when you throw them into a situation that the show has never addressed. I'm kinda in awe here.
bohemiangirl chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Argh the suspense! I can see myself having nightmares about this kind of thing. They're all in such a hopeless situation. I really loved this chapter because you got into Cristina's head. She's a hard character to write but I thought you did an amazing job with her. The part about her not even caring about surgeries... wow she must be worked up about it. Poor Meredith too, I felt for her in this chapter.
bohemiangirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
OMG! Okay I was gonna do one big review at the end but I don't think I'll be able to contain myself lol. First of all, omg the Chief's dead! :o That was quick and unexpected but an indication of how serious this epidemic is. I wonder what caused it. I felt bad for Izzie being in there with that pregnant woman and not being able to do anything to help her. I really love your characterisation... like the little bits with Burke. He's used to being in control so it must be driving him crazy that he cant do anything.
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh! Loving the opening. God, I love your fics so much. They always suck me right in. George Izzie baby yay. I love how you've incorporated all of the characters into the chapter straight away. You've used them well. I'm intrigued to see what's going on.
SeriouslyMcGuilty chapter 17 . 12/13/2007
i loved this story. it was wonderfully written, and i really did enjoy it. you really did do a great job with it.

Mcalison chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
Amazing story, loved the name, especially because mine is also Alion, great ending!
darkangel1890 chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
Seriously! Thats it? Its over? Wow. Thats all I have to say now, is wow. That was an amazing story! Really, it was. I loved the idea of it. It wasnt a normal Grey's fic, and it deiffinately wasnt an over used idea, and I think thats another reason why i liked it so much. You did a great job with it, and I think you ended it perfectly. I was so happy that Izzie's baby. . .I mean Allyson ( I love that name by the way) was okay. It really did make me very happy that she survived and didnt get the sickness. And I think that was so cute that her middle name was Cristina. That was a really good idea! Well anyway I loved your story as I'm sure you can tell, and I hope to read more from you in the future! -Nessa
cac123 chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
it was a great story but it seems kinda cliffhangerish think about writing a sequal cuz it was an amazing story.

keep up the amazing work
gaspily chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
Really love all of your chaps *sigh*

After a moment, Alex said, “Her name’s Ally O’Malley.”

OMG just hilarious :D

I really hope well se more of Addisex

jlamb13 chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
That was a great story.. I am sorry you ended it.. Can't wait to read more from you..
HuntingPeace chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
That was a pretty nice ending to the story. Thank you for writing it. I'm so glad Addison and Alex are together! haha.