Reviews for Nebula
bleach fan chapter 1 . 7/14
I know this was written long ago, but I want to add in my two cents:
This was, without a doubt, one of the most phenomenal stories I have ever read on this site. Your writing style is incredibly captivating and your of words, phrases, and dialogue left me wanting more. The plot was simultaneously heart wrenching, frustrating, and brilliant. I am in wonder at your skills.
skele-gro chapter 23 . 6/4
this is so good it might as well be canon!
Zenobio chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You are the type of author that could give Urahara a pink elephant (random, I know) for his zanpakto...and I wouldn't even care! That's because you write so well, you could make me mad at you for doing something, and I would still love it. Great plot, awesome grammar (which is rare for fanfics in general) and it was an awesome read. Way to go!
By the way, jazzpha sent me here. XD
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This story was amazing! I tore through it in a day, and was practically giddy when I learned the two would be happy in the end! That phrase, "I order you to ravage every inch of me" was pure gold. Thank you for the story :D
onaniebomb chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
Wow I've been obsessed over this story ever since I found it! Love it! I feel like a lot of what happened made sense and everything was so well written! Wish there were more!
Tar-Celebrian chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
I just finished your story, and I found it great. I love Kisuke and Yoruichi because of their detachment from the rest of the Gotei 13, because of their independence, because of their indolent and careless side. I've never thought about how they met (it seems so natural to see them together), but your story convinces me that it had to be that way :)
They are really well described (and you make it credible). The evolution of their relationship is excellent, based on game and curiosity, leading to something more serious and accomplished. Just as the complicity of Isshin is appreciable (haha, I loved to see him), their slow progress in the power spheres of the Gotei 13 is admirably conducted. It inevitably leads to a situation where the Bankai of Kisuke causes damage (Chaos sword, great!). When he has to ask help to Ukitake (such a powerful moment), I was moved to tears. I also like Soi Fon and her hate of Kisuke (the begin of this last chapter was funny!).
I also found really just the fact that Yoruichi should waive her admiration for Kisuke in order to gain power. Love is something else, and I was delighted to see them re-start their relationship as equals. The perfect balance!
I apologize for my English (its not my native language).
Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
keenan24 chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
ok wow um wow MIND BLOWN
this is beyond fantastic, this is the closest to perfection, this is Kisuke and Benihime becoming one in their bankai level of perfection.
as a fellow writer, i know how WIPs are the bane of one's existence and how life gets in the way so all i have to say is thank you. Thank you for writing this piece of perfection, for making me stay gaping, slackjawed at my computer for twenty three chapters and revelling in every bit of awesomeness that is this fic. and my god the zanpakutous, the way to attain bankai, the philosophy behind it, the link between spirits and souls, benihime being one of the baddest motherfuckers ever, and my babies Kisuke and Yoruichi, whith their love fitting seamlessly into the overall intrigue, Ukitake my love, ISSHIN AND KUUKAKU DAMMITT

my frakking heart. you own it dude, this made my entire week end. and thank you so much for brightening my day with this piece of absolute awesomesauce. THANK YOU SO FRAKKING MUCH.
Darksknight chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
I hope you plan on continuing this- I LOVE it. I just want to say awesome job, totally amazing so far, and I blame you for my lack of sleep over the course of the week. XD Hope to see more soon!
Darksknight chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You may have kept me up until 3 am, but this has been worth it so far. I can't wait to read the rest- this is just amazing! Great work so far, I hope to finish this up by the end of the day.
For Auire chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This story was so well written I didn't even realize when it ended. Or was that the end?
untouchable hexing witch chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
Amazing story! You're a great writer, thought it doesn't feel like it was the end, was it?
MinakoXokaniM chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
You have no idea how beautiful this story of yours truly is. I want to review every chapter, but I don't want to spamm your reviews. Believe, I really want to. I'm addicted to it. It all flows well together and I'm really impressed. This really could be canon. It's sad that this lovely couple doesn't get the credit it deserves. These two harbor so many things. I really hope the final arc does them justice.

Yours truly,

an old fashioned girl chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Your story is very engaging. Thanks for writing.
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
The wait after all the angst and broken hearted drama from several chapters before paid off. That's some reunion there!

It was lovely to see them finally have their peace with what they feel for each other. Yet you kept it well away from being too sweet and overly sentimental because I don't think Urahara and Yoruichi can go to that side of the picture. And Griffin and Benihime are really their masters' zanpakutou.

By the way, I loved loved loved how Benihime eradicated all of them with one song! That's my crimson princess!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
I missed reading your fics and I missed Bleach.

Ukitake, ever the so wonderful noble and wise gentleman. Your words of wisdom are very much welcomed. It was wonderful how Yoruichi broke down and how Ukitake made her do so but not without leaving her a hint on how to straighten up again. As for Griffin, I just saw it coming. His logic is akin to Yoruichi's. It's a wonder how Yoruichi missed it, though the veil of her feelings for Kisuke is a very plausible factor. Griffin's reasoning and ways are similar to Yoruichi's. What a befitting zanpakutou for her.

Then I'm off to the 'great' reunion!