Reviews for Sharp Edges
greicee chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
story is cool ... like it .. but the ending of it ... kinda not satified .. but then again. i enjoy reading it ...
Titounne chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Your story was awesome! My only regret is that I just found it and didn't have the chance to let the suspense grew between the chapter, I guess I'm sort of a masochist liking to torment myself and wonder when the next chapter is going to come out (and the better I like the story the better it is!).
I will keep an eyes on your work and await for the next update of "One more night" :) I wish you the best of luck! (sorry for my english I'm french and i'm not sure if the way I turned my sentences was corrrect!)
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Once i found out that this was complete. I began rereading everything.
Not really something i expected. and it really got me shocked and curious.
a bit hurt for what cloud did. but non the less it was a good ending :)
anonymous chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
C-can someone hand me a tissue? :'( You are an amazing writer. I became attached right away. I started about 24 hours ago. Times when I shouldn't have been reading, I was because it was to good to stop, every time I put my phone down that urge to keep reading persisted until i cave into it. The mystery, tension details, and of course the love story perfection. You got it all in here Keep up the amazing work. Please
damagectrl.07 chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
I started reading this yesterday and I was immediately hooked!

The plot was really good and intriguing. I haven't read an AU like this one before, so it was really refreshing.
I love the elements of mystery you put in. I thought this would be a normal high school fic but you put a lot of twists to it. The murder and crime was unexpected. I also loved the parallels to the original game. Another thing I love about this story is how you characterized everyone. It's different from most stories I've read but it's believable.

I like how everyone swears. I don't know why but it made it more relatable to me. It was also fun reading Tifa's diary entries. And Vincent being stoned? Epic.

This story was a roller coaster of emotions. It made me laugh and cry. I teared up on the last part. I felt Tifa's pain along with everybody else's. I'm glad that Tifa and Cloud still ended up together, even after the years of being apart. Aerith's death really shocked me. Just like how it shocked me when I was playing the game.

This story was truly a pleasure to read. Great job!
Darth Nihilion chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
yo I just got around to reading this chapter and I really liked it! great job! :D

It was also my birthday yesterday so reading this chap was a nice touch. U should write an epilogue!

Also, this is def the best fic I've ever read. Period.
(even though i don't really read that much :P)
Aki no Ryu chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
I cried again. Please write an epilogue. I think it would really give that finality. I just want to know without a doubt that they got their chance at life and Cloud and Tifa did find peace, that Denzel forgave his brother, and that there were no more wolves, ravens, or elite Niebelhiem. This story was lovely. I'm glad I just found it a day or two ago otherwise waiting for updates would have driven me crazy. LoL More power to you and please continue sharing your awesome stories with us.
Aki no Ryu chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
I was not expecting those three words. Wow. I cried. I was guessing Sephiroth was involved but not how. Wow, this was one crazy town. I feel so sorry for Zack. Having life good then suddenly losing everything and it's his fault... They need clean slates. They're not bad people but oh boy.
Aki no Ryu chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Oh gosh, things escalated pretty fast. I'm guessing that phone call was from Zack letting him know that it's all over? At last.
Aki no Ryu chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
And there she blows! Maaan, there are so many layers of lies and deceit. Hats off to you by the way. I would never be able to come up with a story with so many twists to save my life. Did I already say I love reading this? Smiles.
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
They're each other's salvation. Or at least right now he's hers. Will she become a martial artist?
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Woohoo! Cheering my head off. This will be rough going though. Wait til Tifa finds out that Cloud warned Zack. She'll feel betrayed. I wonder what she and her dad were fighting about. Oh please I hope there wasn't a body in her lounge.
Aki no Ryu chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
That was a lot to take in for poor Tifa. Good thing the girl's pretty tough. Yay, they're really warming up to each other. From a few chapters back, a video was taken of Shelke's murder, right? Was the murderer ever caught or was the footage just enough to clear Vincent's name? At least Scarlet's gone. She's probably coming back for some revenge though. Ugh.
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Oh no. What is going was way scary. I did a mental facepalm when Tifa ran away. She should have called the cops. I'm afraid that some people would want to pin something on Vincent or even on her.
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Aww, shucks, they held hands! I know, I'm reading toomuch into it again bur iit's a step right? Hehe So now the dark starts to come to light, huh. I just hope they don't all get caught in it when everything falls apart.