Reviews for This Never Happened to Kirk
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The Star Wars cantina song XD
Nuff said XD
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love how this could just be an incident anywhere: friend gets into wrong company in wrong bar & has to get dragged out again! By which time they are totally trashed! Very funny, especially John's exasperation and Kirk's remarks.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love it! I loved the last line!
NoLongerAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow! This was awesome!
mandy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Loved this story. Very funny. Especially liked that the band was playing the Star Wars cantina song while Rodney danced.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lol best fic ever! :D Loved it!

Great job :D
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
LOL Heh. I can't tell you how close I came to choking on my spaghetti while reading this fic :D Beautiful crack fic, heh
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
SUCH GREAT FUN!
Mosaic505 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
"That's it. We're taking you home."

"You know, just because I see two of you doesn't mean you have to refer to yourself in plural."

You cracked me up with that one! Any chance of a sequel?
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
*tries to save the rest of the make-up from her tears* OMG...LOL..and they say Carson is a mother-hen! Thanks for the Gods, who weren't Goua'ulds, that I never drink alcohol!

Why have I the feeling, that Sheppard would give Rodney the dog's life?
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Best chuckle in ages! Hardy HaHa! Nice story, keep up the good work!
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was so funny in a sad but funny way. Totally Rodney, drunk outta his gourd. Smashed even. Dude! Loved Shep's line about space bikers. I had to laugh.
otyo chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR RODNEY TO WAKE UP
lala chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ho I so want to know vath happen next... will rodney remember and go find helga hie true love lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
LOL! "But I wanted to sing Chumbawumba with the band!"

Great story. Love the band playing Star Wars cantina song. Excellent detail... and, oddly, something I could picture a drunk McKay doing. :)