Reviews for The Night Out
random yet lovable chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
might be my most favorite thing ive ever read... also this is my first scrubs fanfic so i will now hope any others i read can live up to this one as janitor/elliot has now become one of my most favorite ships ever
blueberry24 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
This story is so cute and funny
Chllama chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
! right now that I've gotten that out of my system. I was slightly confused for a bit but soon got really into the story and the characters were in character, especially the janitor, most under-rated charcter on scrubs. I really liked the ending, that was just a too!cute moment D
Thranduilas chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Everyone is perfectly in character. What a sweet story.
Gothika Faerie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is the review for the whole story! COMPLETELY UNBELIVABLE! LOVE IT 4EVER! U the Best!
UnicornTKD chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
OMG!

I love this fic... I just started to watch scrabs and I already love the Janitor ;) The fic made me smile from the first chapter till the end :)

Very good writing... It is great!

:)) thanks for submiting it!

Hugs!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
"Guys who just had lousy sex don't give the girl pancakes! They give them herpes!" LOL, that was hysterical, and the last line to this story was just absolutely 100 percent perfect. (And JD's reaction was way too funny. lol)

Anyway, I'm really glad I ran across this fic of yours. Very original and clever. It had just the right amounts of both humor and romance. Really awesome job!
alan is stupid chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
I've always had a soft spot for the janitor, and you've exploited it beautifully. ;) This just screams sequel, you know that?
WHPIAR chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
Aww! This was adorable! I love a Janitor/Elliot pairing. Wow! I hope to someday write something this devine! You're awesome!
WHPIAR chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
This story is so good. I love the character you've given Janitor... or should I say David? I also like Jane. Usually I don't like outside characters but Jane's good.
WHPIAR chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
*laughs to self* This is one of the most creative and believable fanfics I have ever read. The consept is just like something out of the TV show. Everyone is in such good character. I love it.
Grace O'Riley chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
I loved it. You are the best hands down. There should be more elliot and Janitor. You know he always seemed like a David too. plus I like the mafia angle.
gwynhwyfar llewelyn chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE JELLIOT!

This is insanely good :)
PersephoneFlower chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
POSITIVELY loved that story...I'm SO a fan for Elliot/Janitor (even though I'm also a huge fan of Elliot/Cox)...the writing was fantastic. I have to agree with the "voice" of the characters, you captured them well. I could hear Janitor telling the story about the mouse cookie factory xD Usually I like my stories a bit more...lemony...but the story was so sweet, I couldn't help but adore it :3 GREAT JOB! MOAR PLZ!
Kari Nirvash chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
WOW!that was such an awesome fic.i loved it, they belong together...